Author Topic: Dolphinarium reply from 179  (Read 2930 times)

Offline Firo

Dolphinarium reply from 179
« on: April 05, 2010, 18:57:21 PM »
This is a copy of the reply to my email. There is a phone number so prehaps someone can use it. We are out of the country at the moment so cannot do anything.

Hello,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your genuine concern on such a development. I try to call some goverment organization to be able to reply you with answers. Out come is, althought Mugla agriculture department is planning to investigate the the dolphinarium in this week, they suggest before its opening they can not assess the health of the animals.

Its a suggestion that you may fax your complains and concerns on 0252-214 12 42 attantion to Osman Kurt. He will be checking the pool and project included matter during this week.

I hope this information will be helpfull.

Regards,
Arzu

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 19:01:45 PM »
Effectively, the dolphins have to be affected by it before anything can be done about it. Charming.

Offline busybee

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 20:37:49 PM »
Got exactly same reply about as good as a choclate teapot

Offline cheers

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 21:40:34 PM »
Realistically we all knew that the 'POND' would be finished!!  The mayor even knowing the worldwide interest in this even that WWF are coming to Hisaronou next week, the Whale and Dolphin Conservation Society and numberous other organisations being involved for whatever reason has already stated that!!
What we must stop is that the dolphins are transported to this site, where undoubtably they will DIE!!
Pressure must be put on whatever site we can find.  The latest site I have found is the Turkish Embassy in London where I have made my views known (You will find at least 7 heads of department in Turkey where you can do this) in not only a humane view but also a scientific and environmental point of view.
Please don't give up just because the 'Pond' will be finished we all knew that but have carried on despite it!!

Don't be defeated at this early stage!!

Offline peecee

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 04:13:13 AM »
Who is Osman Kurt?  Perhaps he may realise the pool will be too small?

Offline chewyturk

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 16:12:16 PM »
I would imagine that several people have had back-handers to make this possible, so it's highly unlikely that anything will change - you must realise where we are (and how things work here)
Having said that, i suppose there is always hope...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf