Author Topic: Is Hisaronu really like this?  (Read 20446 times)

Offline Sleuth

Is Hisaronu really like this?
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2006, 13:15:27 PM »
a bit of a reversal there then Ron with us....   we were took to look at several places in Calis  initially, plain didnt like the area...but fell in love with our place in Hisaronu   and its scenery, location etc.. and mainly cos it was closer to our first love Olu Deniz

Please dont brand me as a topic objector or trouble maker...  I just say what I  feel, and if it hurts... I  am sorry

Offline teresa321

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2006, 15:41:58 PM »
No-one was hurt Sleuth.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2006, 16:26:40 PM »
Hey Stoop
You sent a post to Calis Beach Forum asking what people thought of Hisaronu. It seems that most people on this site, in general and with reservations, prefer Calis. Blimey! I guess you are gob-smacked by this. What are you going to do for your next trick? Post to Hisaronu Experience to ask what people think of Calis? Then you get on to some Marmaris site to ask "Isn't Bodrum better? At least their castle is real". Good luck to you mate - you could be the next UN Peace Diplomat the way you are going. Remember to ask me along if the UN sends you anywhere nice.
Colwyn

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2006, 21:25:15 PM »
Well!!!

I wish I'd never asked now! I ask a question to help a mate out (as I've only ever passed through Hisaronu on the way to Olu) and WW3 starts!

Colwyn,

The reason I asked the question on this forum is because many of the members have stayed there in the past and I wanted their opinion. To me it would have been silly to ask the same question on the Hisaronu Forum as surely I would have received much more bias in favour of it - a bit like asking on here if Calis is nice or not.

Stoop

ps  - if I decide to become a diplomat you will be the first to know -lol.

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2006, 20:53:10 PM »
How things change!! We were over for a month in June. I have never seen a resort so quiet. In fact Too quite for us and we are in our 50's.We are going again this weekend so maybe it will be a bit busier then. If bookings are up 35% then it should be. Unless they are all off to Marmaris that is!!

Offline valentine

• Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 21:10:42 PM »

Our daughter is in Hisaronu for at least 4 months and she says it is getting really busy now.

Offline flowerpotman

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2006, 22:49:28 PM »
I have visited h for 8 years AND FIND THAT AT MY AGE 46 I CANNOT STAND THE BUILDING THAT IS GOING ON. I REMEMBER THE DAYS WALKING OUT OF THE YASAROGLU HOTEL ( BACK ENTRANCE)AND WALKING INTO FIELDS.  What has happened to the place 500 sq mtrs of land that 5 years ago cost 8,000 pound now 80,0000 pound come on this is not where the jet set want to live. Neither is Calis by the number of people leaving it and buying else where.You are pricing yourself out of the market. I bought land 2 years ago in Koycegiz at £13,000 for 1000m sq this land is now worth £40,000 WHO CARES I WANT TO LIVE HERE IN MY RETIREMENT ( OFFSET BY DIVORCE PROCEDURES GOING ON AT THE MOMENT ). Make up your mind do you want to live here or are you out to make money. Me I cant wait to leave this ****ty island we call home, I want a lifev change and Turkey will give me that I dont want to eat out 4 times a wek and dont want to be involved with the local Brit society, So IF like me you want to escape  cheaper options are available elsewhere. NO DISRESPECT TO CALIS MEMBERS INTENDED.

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2006, 23:06:19 PM »
Phil
We have also bought a house and a parcel of land in Koycegiz, albeit not as cheap as you did.
We are selling the house (it`s too big for just the 2 of us) and are going to have a smaller one built.

Crabbit

Offline davidzz

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2006, 14:59:22 PM »
Just to add my view,I have visited Calis and Hisaronu,having stayed in Ovacik,as they are both within easy reach.I personally prefer Hisaronu but everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Offline ausgal

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2006, 19:25:20 PM »
I prefer the Turkish vilages, that is why I came here, not to be a Brit abroad but to enjoy what is on offer in THIS country. ausgal

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf