Author Topic: Solicitor In Fethiye  (Read 2896 times)

Offline Dido

Solicitor In Fethiye
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2008, 16:10:57 PM »
Thanks for your reply and maybe Im just dim but I did look there too - online - and could find nothing except the legal corner which describes one scenario and how to deal with that. It doesn't seem to invite questions.
Would you, or anyone else please, happen to know the name of the section or the person so that I might put it in the 'search' on the page?
Thank you.

Offline kenkay

• Radcliffe, Manchester, UK
Solicitor In Fethiye
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2008, 00:43:10 AM »
Dido. You are right, you are dim. The very first post in this thread is about someone looking for a contact with Stuart whose wife, Dilek,is an interpreter and her sister is a lawyer. If you enter Stuart's name in the search engine you should find what you need.
Ken

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Solicitor In Fethiye
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 06:34:24 AM »
The section is called Legal Corner and follows exactly the same format as the now defunct Legal Q & A, that is one topic dealt with at a time.  The current article also refers to, I think about ten previous articles. It also quotes the lady's email address as oksanpalabiyik@gmail.com  (Against Forum rules but quoted as it is printed in the paper anyway)
You asked for a similar replacement for the defunct legal Q & A ......what more do you possibly want?

Offline stuart

• Professional Spammer
Solicitor In Fethiye
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 16:14:51 PM »
if any member of the forum has any serious legal questions, mail me thru here and i will endevour to get an answer back to them as soon as possible, for those who dont know, the answers will be relayed by me from the everythinglegal lawyer. free of charge bye the way!

Offline Dido

Solicitor In Fethiye
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2008, 17:55:42 PM »
Thank you.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf