Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 6150 times)

Offline sallyann

« on: August 29, 2007, 14:49:52 PM »
For several months now I have watched this forum with interest then joined and after posting a couple of times asked a simple question. After careful consideration I have now decided that the attitude of experienced forum members to new members is sarcastic and shocking, even the moderators seem to be at odds with each other argueing about deletions etc.

It has come to my attention from some present and previous forum members that the owner of this forum is regarded as the most hated man in Calis, and after hearing of his exploits I have decided I want no more to do with this forum. I therefore resign forthwith as a member. After what I have heard and read I am sure that this posting will be deleted or censored forthwith but as I will never come on here again I really don't care!

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 15:05:47 PM »
Wow! Now there's a surprise! Not quite up to the cloak-and-dagger script of The Bourne Identity. "Sallyann" was a bit too obvious. I wonder if she had anything to do with that restaurant she was surreptiously advertizing?

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 15:24:50 PM »
Sallyann, I'm not sure if this runs any deeper as Colwyn suggests but I think it incredibly sad that you do not give this forum a little more time. Obviously some moderation is required on any forum and you have to trust that the moderaors apply the same standards to all threads which I think on the whole they do. You are entitled to your opinion but 6 days to make such a decision seems a little odd ????

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 15:25:20 PM »
Bye then.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 15:29:42 PM »
said with such feeling stoop- that's made me laugh!

Offline sominekebap

Goodbye
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2007, 15:30:12 PM »
Everyone has a choice I guess.

Offline jwood

• Nottingham, UK
Goodbye
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2007, 15:33:25 PM »
You can't please all the people all of the time !

Offline Tonya

Goodbye
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2007, 15:40:40 PM »
THE most hated man in Calis, gosh what an honour lol A bit dramatic, I dont really care what the administrators get up to in their private lives, I come here for information and to keep in touch with what is going on in Turkey. Your choice though.

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2007, 16:07:43 PM »
Sallyanne, good luck and best wishes for the future, you will do well to heed this advice,

Do not believe ANYTHING you hear in Calis unless you see it with your own eyes.

Tink

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Goodbye
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2007, 16:08:35 PM »
 :) Hi Sallyann, in your introduction you state that the forum is informative, is'nt that why you joined,
 Its such a pity you have decided to leave, but it is your choice,
 I do hope that " from what you have heard", about people or a person, that you hav'nt taken it as gospel, personally I would find things out for myself, but you appear to be convinced as your post is quite verbally strenuous. I have been going to Calis for 20 years now and have learned how word of mouth can be very damaging and believe me I have listened and believed what have turned out to be lies. Anyway queen, best of luck. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf