Author Topic: new member  (Read 1302 times)

Offline scottie22

« on: September 16, 2007, 09:05:19 AM »
hi my name is denise and my husband and i have just returned from our first visit to calis beach and all we can say is WOW we loved it we stayed in a friends villa not far from the beach went out every night each time having a wonderful meal met lovely people most of whom are living in calis beach we even met a couple in the 80 who only moved out a couple of years ago and love it both saying how much their health has improved since moving out!!! we loved watching the sunset each evening whilst having a drink or our meal what a sight to see. We visited a local jeweller and he made me a necklace to match a ring my husband bought me in brazil I was so pleased we went back and he made me the earings to match all within a couple of days and at a very good price it will be interesting to have them valued now we are home to see if they are a good purchase ! well we loved our holiday and didnt want to leave but as they say all good things must come to an end unfortunately it is back to work on monday until the next time  :-\

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2007, 10:22:38 AM »
Hi Denise

Welcome to the forum, I hope you intend to go back to Calis. You will find plenty of interesting information on here about Calis and the surrounding areas. Let us know about the valuations, whatever the outcome you could let us all know the shop concerned either as a warning or as a recommendation. Anyway i hope you have been bitten by the bug and will return to calis again.

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2007, 12:00:47 PM »
Hi Denise - welcome to the forum.  You'll be back !  -  Don't be too sad, because this is how most of us felt on our first visit and now we are totally addicted !  Come back soon. :)

Offline mejulie64

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2007, 14:33:51 PM »
hi
my name is julie and i live in fethiye i have lived here for 3 years so far but holidayed here for 9 years
just like to say hello to all

Offline heatherhanum

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2007, 16:28:53 PM »
Hello Denise so pleased to hear you love Calis I feel sure you will return. This forum helps you keep up to date with whats happening there in Calis and surrounding areas.Welcome to you and your partner.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf