Author Topic: How To Spot Us Brits In Turkey  (Read 7723 times)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
How To Spot Us Brits In Turkey
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2008, 20:05:46 PM »
GB - I've never bought anything fake in Turkey ;)

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2008, 20:11:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Highlander

GB - I've never bought anything fake in Turkey ;)

:oI didn't realise you buy anythig real :-\

Offline pookie

• Prolific Member
  • One hell of a Pookie
« Reply #62 on: January 20, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
no, we are the shockingly white vision you see appear on the beach (in far too skimpy an outfit, three sizes too small and held together by knots) that sit out and say, I've got to get a nice tan to take home, and they lay out, sweating and suffering, and by 5.00 they have turned a beautiful florescent and vibrant pink colour.  By 8.00 that evening they have to sit in a cold shower to keep cool and cover themselves in cooling yoghurt to take away the pain......  the next couple of days are spent in the hotel room, curtains drawn cos they can't take the heat................. ;):(

Offline dougie

« Reply #63 on: January 20, 2008, 20:45:38 PM »
How to spot a Brit? Well the men all proudly saunter around following their beer bellies.(well they do stick out some! Ok not all but most!) Oh and they also have this thing about holding their wives hand! Now you can walk around your local town and only see either young or 'not been in this relationship long'type of people doing this, but get Brits abroad and holding the wife's hand is a must! The British women? Look in any of the bag,shoes,leather shops and there we are.

I shall people watch in August for more Brit traits while watching my own hubby rest his Efes on his tum & then insist on holding my hand back to the hotel. Bless!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf