Author Topic: New homes needed for Sushi and Noodles  (Read 2311 times)

Offline Jock

New homes needed for Sushi and Noodles
« on: January 18, 2008, 10:56:06 AM »
Hello Everyone

Our names are Sushi and Noodles, I am Sushi the 5 year old cuddly looking spaniel, the other furry animal is my friend Noodles, yes believe it or not I have a feline friend, I would however like to keep this information between ourselves as if my other canine friends were to find out this may cause me great embarrassment. Noodles was brought into our home as a stray a year ago when she was a kitten, I wasn't sure of her at first but then as she started to understand that I was the more superior all worked out well.

Sadly we have learnt that my lady owner has had to make the move back to the UK but she has promised us that she will not go until she has found us a new home with people that love us as much as she does. I did ask her, if this was the case then why could she not take us with her but she said that we would have to spend 6 months in quarantine which she didn't think was very fair on us and also we were used to the lovely warm climate here in Turkey. We both agreed that this was definitely the better solution and we wish her well when she is back in the cold temperatures whilst we will be here sunning ourselves!

So I am writing this advert to see if there is someone out there who will take on this task. We don't ask for much, only to be fed and watered daily and that we get lots of love and attention. I am not to keen on children as I don't come into contact with them often and when I do they have a habit of pulling my hair and screaming at me! Ideally I am looking for someone who is maybe retired and who doesn't want the hassle of having to train a puppy. I love my walks and also the occasional dip in the sea! I have my own little house on the balcony where I stay when my owner is out and also where I sleep at night but I am allowed into the house along with Noodles where we receive lots of cuddles all together.

We are both up to date with our injections, have also been spayed and are very well house trained.
As we have both become friends we would love to be re-homed together but my owner has said this sadly may not be the case but that whatever happens we would be well looked after.

So please if you have read this article and would like to meet up with either of these animals then please contact me through my profile and I will contact the the person -  whom I would like to add is heartbroken but due to circumstances must return to the UK.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2008, 11:03:03 AM by Jock »

Offline lollypop

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2008, 11:31:01 AM »
Aw that was so lovely to read - Unfortuantly im here in england but i hope you find a lovely new owner that wants both of them. :-) do keep us informed.

Lauren

Offline carlan

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 11:58:23 AM »
God love them. What a tear jerking story. I know you don't want to hear from people who can't have them, but I couldn't read that without replying. Unfortunatly, we too are not resident, but would have gladly considered giving them both a home had we been. I'm sure they will be just the pair someone is looking for. Good luck, and be happy you two ok? :)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 16:59:32 PM »
 :)Same here i'm afraid but would love to hear a happy ending to your request, best of luck, ;)

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2008, 17:02:19 PM »
No KKOB NOOooooooooo!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2008, 17:08:07 PM »
How many people thought of Alan while reading that :D

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2008, 17:23:03 PM »
Me for one. Bruce.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2008, 17:48:30 PM »
:DMe too. ;).

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2008, 18:23:19 PM »
Gosh I had to reply too, sorry I can not offer them a home but like the others if I was resident in Turkey I would certainly consider it.
Best of luck finding them a home I really hope they can be found a home together.
Kind regards
Karen

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2008, 18:47:23 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

How many people thought of Alan while reading that :D

Bloody hell Scunner, was thinking the same. Cant someone pop round and ask him ,if he hasnt been on here? Job for you?   ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf