Author Topic: traffic office do not use this one  (Read 1457 times)

Offline terrie

traffic office do not use this one
« on: February 13, 2008, 16:08:02 PM »
any of you lucky people living here,need the services of a traffic office?do not use this one..the mans name is Arif,Guven is,which is behind the main post office,in fethiye.
He cons eveybody..even turks..takes money then will not provide the service..ie we paid for new ME plates and insurances,waited and waited,went to his office some thirty times over a year and one month.new excuse every time.
we went to the chief of traffic polis to complain..only to be told'o no he hasnt done it again has he'!!
apparently traffic offices do not have to belong to any association or govening body,so there was nothing they could do..BE AWARE.
we ended up going to another 'sunka trafik' got our plates etc...time taken.....3 days

Offline heatherhanum

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2008, 16:41:36 PM »
Thanks for this info it's always good to share both good and bad experiences and though I don't live there yet I will be sure to avoid him.

Offline Ingol Angel

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 18:03:04 PM »
Hi Terrie,  I fully endorse your opinion of this man, we too returned to his office a total of 9 times in the space of 3 weeks to retrieve our car documents.  Each time we were told that they would be there 'at 4pm' then 'tomorrow morning', then 'tomorrow after 2pm'.  After the 9th visit we told him that we were leaving his office and walking straight to the solicitors office, and surprise surprise we had our documents the same day!!!  So, as you say Terrie, BEWARE OF THIS MAN!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf