Author Topic: Calis Post and the PTT  (Read 2597 times)

Offline maria

• Alfreton, UK
Calis Post and the PTT
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2008, 21:47:57 PM »
I will send you an email Elaine. In a previous thread about the Post office Jock said he had seen some mail for my daughter Desree and also Angel at the Nil bar they both went to the Post office and there was nothing there for either of them.

maria x

Offline joan

Calis Post and the PTT
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2008, 07:02:11 AM »
Brilliant idea elaine,have sent you my email.

Offline Mistee

Calis Post and the PTT
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2008, 08:36:44 AM »
I also have at least 1 parcel missing from middle of august, which was birthday presents for my boyfriend. My family sent him presents as his family have never made a fuss of his birthday. The strange thing is that my family sent me a parcel on the same day which finally turned up a couple of months later.

My family now have insurance on the parcels and have been claiming from Royal Mail when the gifts do not turn up and purchasing the presents again so we do not miss out.

The last parcel my family sent (easter eggs) arrived in a couple of weeks. Hopefully the problems have now been resolved.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Calis Post and the PTT
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2008, 10:42:35 AM »
I remember a few years ago posting a parcel with several pressies in to some friends in Calis and it never arrived! Apart from the fact that the pressies werent cheap  it also  cost a fortune to post- very annoying but never again!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Calis Post and the PTT
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2008, 17:35:05 PM »
the bills seem to get through ok but will send you a email and inform my neighbours thamks

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Calis Post and the PTT
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2008, 21:51:01 PM »
 :)The mail in and out of Turkey seems to be a long standing problem, I remember a while ago my mail never arrived there, never again here too. ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf