Author Topic: Help me find old friends  (Read 1597 times)

Offline Victoria T

Help me find old friends
« on: March 22, 2008, 12:58:38 PM »
I'd love to find old friends from Calis beach.

My name is Vicky and I lived there for 3 years in 1994/97 with my little boy Max.
I was married to Murat who worked at the Post Office bar then the Han.
I met lots of super people but over the years lost contact with everyone. I'm Looking for Maria Nunez (dated Cowboy for a bit) Sheila Mathews( dated a bloke from Mutlu bar) Sabine Short (German lass who dated Nori and Ali. RIP)
Karla and Morris(Post office and /cafe sol owners). I rember Maria well and myself and my lad were pictured in her holiday brochure back in the day!  Also any groups of holiday makers I spent time with who remember us.
Of course I knew most the Turkish lads in the area but think they would have all grown up and been replaced by a new generation of barmen!!

I've been back to Turkey last year but not enjoyed Marmaris. I'm going to return to Oludeniz this  year I think. I'm hoping it will be just as I remember it... Probably not as over 10 years has passed!

If anyone can remember me and if your still enjoying/living in Calis/Fethiye area then I'd love to hear from you.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Help me find old friends
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 15:35:00 PM »
 :)Have you got any pics of yourself as I know all of the people you mention,just might remember you if you can jog my memory. ;)

Offline Victoria T

Help me find old friends
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2008, 14:30:41 PM »
I'll try find some pics soon.. My little boy was 2/3 and very blonde and tanned and cute and naughty!
I was 20 years or so with long dark hair, green eyes tanned 5'7 and size 14/16. I spent alot of time in the Post Office and mainly that end of the beach.  I lived in Gunlukbasi and then in Catalarik and spoke good Turkish!

Perhaps I may know you?

Hope you can help me get in touch with my old friends.xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf