Author Topic: White Blouse  (Read 1438 times)

Offline Linda1953

White Blouse
« on: April 04, 2008, 09:10:16 AM »
Any ladies on the forum know where I can get a decent sized white blouse with long sleeves. Ive been everywhere man! Its very important I get one by Monday.  :) One that fits over the bust area as most of the blouses seem to have this fitting problem here I have noticed.

Im an english size 14-16 but like 16-18 baggy fit or if anyone cares to sell me one otherwise I will have to resort to wearing a mans shirt :o.

Clothes buying for us european ladies here is very difficult and I have found a nightmare when you go searching for something specific.  

Alternatively how long does take to get to Izmir:D!! Anyone going before Monday??:P

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
White Blouse
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 12:08:11 PM »
i went to the 5ytl shop in fethiye they had them there and they went up to size XXXL

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
White Blouse
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2008, 12:18:36 PM »
Maybe Stoop can help, I remember someone talking to me about him and saying something about a big girl's blouse :D

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
White Blouse
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2008, 13:57:27 PM »
Scunner - for a minute I thought you were going to say I sell clothes on ebay! This I do but I insist all ladies are personally measured and Turkey is just ouside my working area  :)

Who EVER heard of a Leeds fan being called a big girl's blouse? Surley your are mixing me up with those Southern softies who support Chelski, Arsenal and Spurs. Not to mention Luton and the Orient (who will feel the force tomorrow).

Good luck with you searching Linda.

Offline Linda1953

White Blouse
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2008, 17:08:23 PM »
where is the five lira shop?? even xxxl is not big enough! LOL

Managed to get one today................phew! Thanks puma, in a very nice shop opposite eren spot! Some nice trousers and large ladies blouses in there tooo...............not just big girl's blouses, they sell big boys blouses and trousers too...for those on the forum who are all mouth and trousers!LOL

Well yes the reason for the large size is this bra I bought from the UK made by Cammel Lairds!! MY God! Its given me the chest Ive always wanted!!! and no surgery!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf