Author Topic: Fancy Dress Pool Party at Green Valley 29/08/08  (Read 7607 times)

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
Fancy Dress Pool Party at Green Valley 29/08/08
« on: July 15, 2008, 22:43:57 PM »
The owners at "The Green Valley Complex" are holding a Fancy Dress Pool Party on Friday 29th August 2008.  It starts at 7.00pm - and tickets are being sold @ just 5 YTL each.  Under 12's FREE.  We are giving prizes for 1st, 2nd & 3rd Best costumes / ideas - and we are holding a raffle also.  Once expenses have been deducted - any money left over will be donated to F I G (Fethiye International Group).  
This was the brainchild of one owner - and is being supported by other owners at the complex.  If you are in - or around Green Valley at this time - please come and join us - as we would love to meet you!  You need a ticket though - as without - entrance will be denied!!!!!  Tickets can be obtained from Ayhan @ Green Valley.  If you cannot contact Ayhan - please email me - and I will sort out tickets for you...... We aim to make it a great night - and all are welcome!!!!  Hope to see you there!!!!
Carolex

Offline amanda bullock

« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2008, 22:47:42 PM »
I'll be there.xxxsounds brill!

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2008, 22:58:14 PM »
Great stuff - I know Ayhan said he knows you - you have obviously made a huge impression on that lad! hahahaha  How many tickets do you want ??? xx  See Ayhan - he will sort you out! Looking forward to meeting you!!  I will be there with Steve (hubby) - though not sure as what yet hahahaha.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2008, 23:31:14 PM »
Sorry will not manage Carole,not out until 24 Sept.Hope you get a good turn out. Bruce&Brenda

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2008, 00:02:16 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Kirby

You need a ticket though - as without - entrance will be denied!!!!!  

An interesting idea, how do you propose to deny owners entrance to their own complex?

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2008, 00:03:58 AM »
or renters

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »
Very good point. Bruce

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2008, 20:30:34 PM »
To be honest - all owners have been advised of this forthcoming event via email and personal contact.  Scunner - no owners will be denied access to their own homes!!! xxx.   This is a fun night!!  We cannot see anyone there not wanting to taking part when they see what we have planned!  If there are renters there at the time, who do not want to participate - I am sure they will understand, as they will have been advised firstly by the owners renting out to them.   If they do not want to take part - they will have it explained to them nearer the time - that this is a fundraising event & it is a ticket only 'do'.  We have arranged for security (through our management team) to make sure that no-one is allowed entry into the complex without a ticket!!!   Owners & renters ofcourse will already be inside the complex!!  We were there 20th June - til 5th July - and having discussed it with the management team - they are all for it!  Many of the staff have bought tickets!
We have received quite a good response so far.   We have even had owners who cannot make it out the GV - offering to make generous donations to the cause!!!!
If anyone does not want to take part - it is their choice - but it is 'our complex' - and we are arranging a fun night to raise money for a good cause in the process!  

We will know who the owners and renters are - and we do not anticipate there being a problem.  There are also notices up in the restaurant - advising everyone what is going on!

Hope this answers some of your very valid questions!

Hope to see you all there .......come and join us .... we want to see a few more 5 YTL's rolling in via ticket sales! hahahahaha

Also - it is a great - no FANTASTIC chance to get to meet our lovely neighbours outside of the complex and to show what great hosts we are!!!!

Carole
xx

PS - Bruce - shame you and Brenda will not be there !!!  We missed you both this visit - oh and tell Brenda - I demolished a bottle of Morgans Spiced whilst there and thought of her with every sip!!! xxx

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2008, 20:45:17 PM »
Originally posted by Kirby

We have even had owners who cannot make it out the GV - offering to make generous donations to the cause!!!!

I said donation, i did not say generous:D:P ;)
« Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 20:45:34 PM by Gorgeous_bird »

Offline Kirby

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 20:53:49 PM »
hahahaha
I meant then that you were being generous!! hahahahahaha
Nice new piccy by the way!
x

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf