Author Topic: Opticians  (Read 6119 times)

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Opticians
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2009, 23:51:46 PM »
i got 2 pairs of specs today for £99 not bad, from specsavers

Offline fethiyeflo

Opticians
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2009, 11:51:24 AM »
it is cheaper here if you want good quality
reading lenses are usually about £3o and the final price depends on the frames that you buy

Offline Fran

Opticians
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2009, 15:33:08 PM »
I have just got back from Calis, had my eyes tested in Fethiye, I agree that the test is not as comprehensive as one done in the uk. Bought reading gleasses with organic, reactalite lenses, with designer frames for 250 lira. Used Esme opticians, who took me for the eye test.

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Opticians
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2009, 16:47:09 PM »
the price  is also on type of lenses wanted

Offline nuttybird

Opticians
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2009, 17:09:02 PM »
I know the subject was about a good opticians but i had to share this, i had my eyes tested this week and i think my age is catching up with me as i now have to wear glasses! I did choose a lovely Rayban pair out of boots but they and the lenses set me back £175!! but then i got double points ;-) so i was happy! Have a good weekend all xx

Offline nuttybird

Opticians
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2009, 17:11:37 PM »
ooh sorry and meant to say my parents get their glasses from an opticians in Hisaronu, im not sure of the name, but its the one next to the 'H bar' which is new this year and opposite Booty. They have always been happy there x

Offline c4nkr

Opticians
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2009, 17:25:29 PM »
My Missus just had a pair from Star Optik in Olu - she had new Specsavers glasses a couple of months ago but has always had trouble with them despite 3 new eye tests in Uk to attempt to sort it.  She was taken to the Eye doctor in the side road that Sultans Patisserie is on in Fethiye, had a test lasting maybe 20 mins that she reckons was much deeper than UK - net result she can see an awfull lot better and not getting headaches etc. - The Turkish prescription was different by .25 in one eye.

Anyway she is chuffed with the new specs that cost £120 - a damn site cheaper than in UK

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Opticians
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2009, 17:28:45 PM »
I just got glasses in the UK (first time wearer) £235 ouch I have got my prescription to get a spare pair in Turkey.

Offline mavigoz

Opticians
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 15:47:34 PM »
I got my eyes tested free in the uk at Dolland and Aitchison, just do a websearch for free eye tests, download and print voucher.
I then bought a pair of glasses online from glasses direct that cost.....22 pounds delivered.

Offline nuttybird

Opticians
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 16:38:55 PM »
and you get Nectar points with that D&A voucher Mavigoz! great deal i did that too!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf