Author Topic: Santana restaurant and Tropical bar  (Read 2366 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Santana restaurant and Tropical bar
« on: June 04, 2010, 18:36:35 PM »
Had a good meal in the Santana on Wednesday night followed by an amazing but dangerous looking fireshow at the Tropical Bar. Such a shame that these new staff are working so hard but lack of people about is impacting on everyone up there. Best staff in Hisaronu. Always smiling, always welcoming and the best English breakfast for miles!! 7.50TL with coffee. Superb. I tried the Pizza for lunch also the best for miles.

Offline davidzz

Santana restaurant and Tropical bar
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2010, 09:12:59 AM »
I have to agree with your sentiments, we use to eat there once or twice each time we were out there but had felt it had lost its way in past 2 years. We ate there last week and it was very nice although it did seem quiet. They have new staff and the kitchen team are from Tango restaurant which used to serve up excellent food. The chef went from Tango to Cheers restaurant last year and is now in partnership at Santana whilst running the kitchen so that may have an influence.
Will have to see if they can win back their old customers as I remember this being really busy years ago.

David

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf