Author Topic: 4 seasons  (Read 18975 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
4 seasons
« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2010, 00:39:16 AM »
Another fantastic night. 39 of us from Calis and fethiye. All were impressed with Mu and his staff. Super entertinment from the live band. Our own Ian gave us a couple of songs and a young lad from England joined in with the group. He was excellent. Free prize draw, good food and great company. Lots of dancing.What more can you want.? and a free bus again.

Offline busybee

4 seasons
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2010, 09:25:44 AM »
Thanks Mu and your staff for entertaining us from the time we walked in to the time we left. What a great host he is and he is a real live wire.

Not going again until New Years Eve and it will be of the few places that wont be having a "special set menu" and you dont have to eat, you can just have a drink. We know the entertainment will be second to none so what a great way to see the New Year in.

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
4 seasons
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2010, 16:13:36 PM »
we were there last Saturday night. 9 of us. We won at least 5 of the raffle prizes between us - one being a 5 lira cash prize, the other being the top prize of a 3 course meal for 2..!! We had the 15 lira 3 course dinner, which was a lovely lentil soup, a delicious and hearty chicken madras, and pancake to finish!!! Mu played the guitar and was SUPERB, and he also had dancers on, who had everyone up enjoying themselves. Plenty of dancing, games and fun.....and there were only about 25 in the whole restaurant as it was the last Saturday of the season. But it didnt matter, and a great night was had. Cant wait to go back next July....

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
4 seasons
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2010, 15:32:53 PM »
The madras there is the most authentic Indian curry outside of England that we have ever tasted. I love his battered onion rings. hey are crispy and delicious. We had the same 3 course meal that you had and it was excellent value for money. We cant wait for the Winter menu starting.

Offline muhammet

4 seasons
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2010, 03:25:31 AM »
we closing end of this month till march ..

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
4 seasons
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2010, 12:51:22 PM »
Does that mean that you are not opening over the Christmas period and New Years eve?

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
4 seasons
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2010, 15:54:10 PM »
Sorry Phil I had a msg from him today. He is being forced to close Xmas and New Year due to unforseen circumstances. He isn't happy about itbecause he is letting us all down but his English isn't up to explaining on here. I know he will be up back and running again in March and I know all of his Calis customers wish him well.

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
4 seasons
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2010, 13:31:15 PM »
:(  Im so dissapointed, thats my New Years eve plans scuppered. Considering we are in Ovacik, will we need to look further afield to rebook for a decent  venue for New Year? The Winehouse looks amazing but just to far in a taxi. Any suggestions please, we not out till 20th and a lot of places will be booked up if we leave it till we come out.. Thanks for letting me know Mercury.

Offline geordieboy

4 seasons
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2010, 14:28:19 PM »
The Turtle restaurant in Ovacik is having a bash New Years eve,also Xmas day lunch. I popped in the Turtle the other day to get a copy of their menus for the days in question but they had'nt been printed.
However  we're popping in there for a meal tonight and hopefully they should now be printed.
With Scunners permission I'll post them on here,and if the New Years eve bash appeals to you let me know and if you want I can make a booking for you.
I've used the Turtle a lot for meals,and personally find it to be good food and good value.
The Turtle is reached by turning left or right at the Morning Star,depending upon whether you are approaching from Fethiye,or Hisaronu,up the hill,turn right,and the Turtle is approximately 100 mtrs on the left.

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
4 seasons
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2010, 15:47:43 PM »
Thankyou very much, I would really appreciate it. Will they have any entertainment on there? That would be a bonus. We are near the petrol station.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf