Author Topic: Ridiculous  (Read 4441 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Ridiculous
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2011, 18:30:24 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Fastlady

Sorry Keith - but that IS ridiculous!  I'm sure there's a story behind it...

Of course :D

We bought some Apple Tea on holiday in a box with really nice cay glasses and spoons - just the job, except we never used them and the next time it turned up was when we were moving to Turkey and filling up the packing case known as "kitchen stuff". We decided to chuck it in and in coals to Newcastle style it returned on a container to Turkey. I can't recall using it there either.

Moving to another country is a great way to declutter, as is moving back. With that in mind, how did we accumulate so much stuff, some of which is still in boxes, for when we moved last month [:o]

Offline heather07

• Perth, UK
  • Prolific Member
Ridiculous
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 18:50:48 PM »
quote:

Moving to another country is a great way to declutter, as is moving back. With that in mind, how did we accumulate so much stuff, some of which is still in boxes, for when we moved last month [:o]

You have two daughters?????????

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
Ridiculous
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2011, 19:53:14 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

quote:
Originally posted by Fastlady

Sorry Keith - but that IS ridiculous!  I'm sure there's a story behind it...

We bought some Apple Tea on holiday in a box with really nice cay glasses and spoons - just the job, except we never used them and the next time it turned up was when we were moving to Turkey and filling up the packing case known as "kitchen stuff". We decided to chuck it in and in coals to Newcastle style it returned on a container to Turkey. I can't recall using it there either.

Exactly the same! in fact all the stuff Turkish people had bought us over the years has ended up back in Calis. Plus, magazine rack, bedding, silk lillies, cd player, bistro nets with rods amd nails for horses hooves!!!! Beat that!:D
« Last Edit: June 26, 2011, 19:54:07 PM by Cavfan »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf