Author Topic: Our Calis Chinese experience  (Read 10833 times)

Offline Ally B

Re: Our Calis Chinese experience
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2014, 13:30:51 PM »
Well Des seeing that you think Rushie has worked at all the crap restaurants on the prom what do you think the problem is? Does he go and work in a restaurant that has a bad chef, or does a bad chef find out where he is working and go and get a job there? Surely he cant be unlucky all the time. If he carries on like this he will soon be unemployable.Sure you will have an answer.

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2014, 15:31:38 PM »
Sorry Ally. Cant help you there im afraid, im sure you will pick things noticeable up as you go along, that is if you spend quite a bit of time here of course, as I see you still live in the UK.as your last sentence asks, if I had the answer I would pass it on to you.   ;)   ;)

Offline Ally B

« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2014, 17:04:17 PM »
Thanks Des that is very nice of you.And if we do find out we will pass the error of his ways on to Rushie.

Offline Piscoe

« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2014, 17:05:17 PM »
I went to Serkul 2 In July and found all the staff to be very polite and helpful. I had hot and sour soup which was neither hot nor sour. Having said that it tasted ok so I went with it. I also had noodles with chicken which was quite tasty but nothing great. I suppose I wasn't expecting something authentic but rather their interpretation of it so that sort of made it ok  :)

Offline davybill

« Reply #44 on: September 04, 2014, 19:41:54 PM »
Are you stalking him Des, as most of the restaurants you seem to go to are crap?lol

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
« Reply #45 on: September 04, 2014, 20:35:02 PM »
That's why I chose to live here Davybill because everything is crap, perhaps I should head back to the UK where everything is a bed of roses.  ;)  ;)  ;)

Offline MR T

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2014, 18:42:06 PM »
We just eaten in Serkal 1 and read the review the other day about the Chinese in Serkal 2.
We being unsure which one we eat in till today so made no comment to some of the bad reviews regarding where Rushie works.
Well he works in Serkal 1 not a crap restaurant  and our 3 meals were FAB. So I hope that who reads these reviews know to which restaurant  it refers to..
Regards
David

Offline dycedon

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2014, 08:47:16 AM »
Never had a bad meal in either Serkul1 or Serkul 2, Rushie always tempts me in no matter where he is working, eventually.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf