Author Topic: Have a listen to yourself Sir Alex  (Read 3451 times)

Offline tony

Have a listen to yourself Sir Alex
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 13:15:08 PM »
Well said Jacqui.

Offline thebillet

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 13:33:42 PM »
As put by one commentator Kenny is outraged at everything and ashamed of nothing.

"There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right."
#8213; Martin Luther King Jr.

I trust Kenny to do the right thing.

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 14:26:43 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Sus

He is the manager of the team I support, can not complain of him as a manager, but wish he would keep his mouth shut sometimes and his nose out of things, strange he saw Suarez not shaking hands with pathetic Evra, but did not notice Ferdinad refusing to shake hands with Suarez, then you get Evra's antics at the end of the game, and Evra chasing after Suarez down the tunnel at half time to demand an answer why he refused to shake hands with him, I would have done the same if I had been Suarez, Evra has tried several times to get a racist remark to stick but never managed it until the last time.

We have got Shagger Giggs and Rooney, Druggie Ferdinand who did not turn up for  a drug test, hell he was banned for around nine months I think then got a pay raise when he came back, drugs found in his restaurant, and only last week United had to apologise for a racist remark by one of the fans, plus there are loads more that are kept quite.

The Christmas party Ferdinand planned for United players and loads of prostitutes and strippers there to entertain the team.

The FA stopped the handshakes when Chelsea played QPR because of Anton Ferdinand saying he would not shake Terry's hand and they thought it was better to do so, so why did they not do the same against the Liverpool United game.

Would you shake hands with some one who had accused you of being Racist and been found guilty at an unfair trial, I know I sure as hell would not have done, but then again good old SAF was the one who started all the trouble there by going to see the ref to see what he was going to do about it.

Evra's foul last night that sent Ferdinand flying through the air when all the time it was intended for Suarez but he missed.

SAF I think it is time he kept his mouth shut and some of his views regarding players of other teams to himself, who the hell he thinks he is to say a player should not play for Liverpool any more.

SUS, wish I was as articulate as you with words, you have just echoed all of my opinions, well said, and in an unbiased manner,
By the way Suarez has just issued an apology, and Keith hope I hav'nt used too much space up, ;)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 14:29:21 PM »
Kenny will do the right thing, and Suarez has just issued an apology, should be end of now, but doubt it.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 14:35:12 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by thebillet
As for clouding the issue with statements about what an eegit SAF is, we all know that, it's not about him, is it?

If I had wanted to discuss the racism issue I would have mentioned in the title.

What this thread was intended to be about was one manager attempting to tell another club how to deal with their player.

Offline thebillet

« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2012, 16:28:55 PM »
Seems Kenny and Luis Suarez now agree with SAF their behaviour was disgraceful. I'll take note in the future not to discuss anything not explicitly included in the title of a thread because in this instance it's not like it's relevant or important is it?

Offline javacoffee

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2012, 21:14:24 PM »
Their was no trial. Witness statements taken from both parties were then verified via video evidence. Spanish linguists were also consulted on the likely meaning of Suarez's term negrito. It's all there in black and white, Evra was more upset that a player of Suarez's standing called him a nixxer 5 times.. Suarez gave a saement that he only said it once and that he meant that as gesture of endearment. The FA then corrected this and stated that it was in fact 7 times but that Evra did not hear 2 of them.  

Fergie said at the start of it that this was between the two players and not between the clubs. 'King Kenny' well, made a mess of it from the start. however how do we know if Suarez was telling 'KingKenny' the truth, after all it's just come out that Suarez told 'King Kenny' his boss, that he intended to shake hands. He then proves himself a liar again and makes a fool out of ' King Kenny' and The ' mighty' Liverpool football club.

The words written down within both witness statements are the players own words. One has been proved a liar and the other vindicated, read it. Oh and an indication of Suarez's character was plain to see when he was an Ajax player. He is seen, on tv, to sneak up on an opposing player and sink his considerable teeth into his neck. I think that was a 9 game ban! Lovely fellow just the type of man you would have at your club......NOT.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #17 on: February 13, 2012, 09:13:01 AM »
They have both done the right thing by apologising for Saturdays behavior. Evra should now apologise for his antics after the game.
The one thing I would say if Suarez or Liverpool thought he was innocent, there is no way anyone would allow themself to be branded a racist and accept an 8 match ban, if they thought there was a chance of being found not guilty.
Mark

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: February 13, 2012, 10:05:56 AM »
JAVACOFFEE, Read the account of SUS and the others,and get your blinkers off, pity you never came on and said good game when we beat you, you are the type of person who wants to be heard , but wont listen,
but you had to stick your oar in, your posts always give an indication of the person you are,pity you have reared you ugly head again,
funnily enough, I stated a long time ago that you were a short fat hen pecked man, apparently it turned out to be correct, I could go on forever about Fergies refusal to shake hands, Ferdinand would also take a while, so would Giggs, rooney etc without having to go back even further, you are hypocrites not us, calling us scouse b*****ds, when a scouse b*****d scored your goals,get a life,

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #19 on: February 13, 2012, 11:04:12 AM »
Well said Laffa

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf