Author Topic: X-rays at Esnaf  (Read 2952 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
X-rays at Esnaf
« on: March 31, 2012, 17:41:08 PM »
Could someone tell me please can I just turn up at the Esnaf and ask for an x-ray if so how much roughly would be the cost?thanks in advance :)

Offline quackers

X-rays at Esnaf
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2012, 06:43:53 AM »
Think you would have to see a doctor to asses what the xray is for and if you need it. If you think you have a broken bone the policy had changed recently and unless you are bought in by ambulance or are obviously in agony/bleeding you are seen by a doctor first.Costs vary and I would expect to pay 100-150 tl (maybe less)for doctor and xray. Devlet much much cheaper but same policy.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
X-rays at Esnaf
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2012, 10:12:27 AM »
Oh ok thanks Quackers, can I just go to the Devlet and ask for it to be done and pay?it is only for an injury on one of my legs the doctor in UK were not that helpful and I thought to avoid a long wait on the NHS and any kurfufle I would do it in Turkey when we are out next week:D

Offline George Warner

X-rays at Esnaf
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2012, 11:06:29 AM »
Go to Devlet,find your way to the Tourist Information/help desk,on the left hand side as you go in the main entrance.
They will guide you through the whole procedure,you will have to see the doctor first,the cost recently to see the doc,two Xrays and an MRI scan 90 TL.[MRI scan in the UK quoted £300].longest wait,to get registered,then all else done in less than two hours,including getting the photos.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
X-rays at Esnaf
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2012, 16:39:21 PM »
Thank you for the info on the Devlet George it is really helpful, I probably would not need the m'r'i scan just an xray on my leg, fantastic price though :)

Offline Firo

X-rays at Esnaf
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2012, 16:56:11 PM »
Karennina just remember that it's a lower price for people with residence permits than those on visa's. I think George's prices are on a residence permit. Even as a visitor the Devlet is still cheaper than the Esnaf.

Offline jackstee

X-rays at Esnaf
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2012, 20:26:14 PM »
Develet, 15.5 TL for your first consultation (with residence permit) It cost us another 15 for ultra scan and again for urine test and around 25 for 4 blood samples.

If it's your first time they will need to see your passport and if possible ID number. But they can also find it for you.

This is from 14 days ago

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf