Author Topic: hello all you turkey fans!  (Read 1108 times)

Offline johnyboy

hello all you turkey fans!
« on: April 26, 2005, 20:20:33 PM »
hi every body just a quick hello  please could anyone give me some info on the generall feel of calis and the surrounding area.
 as a family we have been to ichmeler and last year we stayed at the wonderfull little town of dalyan,
 only draw back was the mossies in the early evening truely a beutifull place with the natural atractions and kaunos ruins lycian burial toombs ect, dont know much about calis ive seen reports of perfect location for stunning sunsets ect any thing else whats the country side like in area? heard of river? need more info about the real place not just the bars and accomadation!
personally speaking i find turkey a fascinating and beutiful place a mix of wild west and parradise with great people.
  We had a small excursion on a boat from gocek to 12 islands and did the salikent gorge wich we realy loved   visited olu deniz beech ect justcant get enough of turkey  afriend has a villa  so hope to visit this area can anyone tell me more please  .......thx johnyboy  :)

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2005, 22:07:09 PM »
Hi John
Visit the calis-beach home page for some more info and make good use of the search facility for more opinions.
Anne

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2005, 22:14:50 PM »
hello and welcome we discovered calis last year ,after 12yrs of travel all over turkey and we loved it so much we bought a house. there is so much to see and do plenty of bars  and restaurants,lots to see a new aqua park for the kids and the big kids.the turkish people are so helpful and can,t do enough for you,anyway enough of my chat you will find this all out for yourselves,have a wonderful holiday. gina/rob

Offline canalman

• Aged Headbanger
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 06:06:37 AM »
Hi Johnyboy, welcome to the forum. We Visited Calis for the first time last May and now have a house which we visit as much as possible, in fact we have been seven times in less than a year. We have definitely fallen under the spell!.
Pete and Sue

Offline Orange

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 13:11:49 PM »
Hi Johnny boy - you will find lots of info on here and you will love the area - plenty to explore. Have a good time.

Offline kanga

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »
well welcome to paradise,yes this is my idea of calis,ive visited a lot of turkey from the black sea coast to istanbul ,and down the coast stopping at the major resorts ,but i felt most comfortable at calis,great beach ,close to a major town ,great facilities,wonderful people,great base for  variety of trips ,travelling,and next to one of the top ten beaches in the world,cant be bad lol ,lucky us
kanga

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf