Author Topic: Meeting Point  (Read 27543 times)

Offline mkwhite

Re: Meeting Point
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 06:31:59 AM »
Always a tradition for us Rooneys - 1st and last meal of our holidays is always at the Meeting Point. Saying that there are always meals in between too! Roll on the 10th Aug!
I'll be there on the 18th!

Offline Rimms

• Whisky Fingered Lavvy Director
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 07:28:18 AM »
It's great to read all of the feedback reviews following the promises auction, we have never eaten at the Meeting Point but will definitely give it a try following Anne's post and we will tell Ahmet what prompted our visit.

I really hope all of the traders who very generously donated a promise get to hear about the good things said here on the forum which will significantly help us when we are asking for their support next year.

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 13:46:29 PM »
Lovely people, great food & honest as the day is long  :)

Offline grizabella

« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 18:46:53 PM »
Popped into the Meeting Point to chat with Ali.Have known this lovely chap since he was but a mere boy in Adrassan near Antalya.His wife is due their first child in October and they have just found out they are having a girl.I'm sure he will make a wonderful father as he has such a way with children.I told them about all the positive comments on the Forum and both he and Ahmet were so chuffed.Keep doing what you do best boys and you can only succeed.

Offline Lynn25

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 17:52:48 PM »
We have been here for 2 weeks and eaten here 3 times, fajitas are yum & the service excellent. Will definitely be going back before we go home in 2 weeks time.

Offline grahamturner09

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 21:27:16 PM »
We had a meal there tonight always make a point of going there at least once during our visits very good food good price and good service  :D

Offline LisaRob

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2012, 23:04:02 PM »
We too had a great meal there in July and will definitely be back for more in September. Ahmet and the guys are so genuine and welcoming and totally agree with Grizabella's comments about how excited Ali is about becoming a daddy for the first time. He will be great Im sure. Think Im going to try the fajitas in September as I saw them come out to another table last time and they looked really good   :)

Offline poppy50

« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2012, 23:17:03 PM »
Hı Just been ın Meetıng Poınt. Larg Efes 5ltr.  The place must be popular because the place was full.  All eatıng food too.  :)

Offline Lynn25

« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2012, 07:49:53 AM »
When we were there the other night there were people waiting outside for tables, even though the neighbouring restaurants Were not full! That's how good it is! The food really is 2nd to none, excellent every time & the loveliest people. Nothing is too much trouble. Highly recommended!

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
Meeting Point
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2012, 21:52:14 PM »
Yep, consistently good and great staff

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf