Author Topic: Hello from Shaka  (Read 4631 times)

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
Hello from Shaka
« on: September 05, 2012, 18:41:39 PM »
Hi my name is Osman, I own Buzz Bar and Mozaik apartments in Oludeniz.

May 2012, I opened up a new Cafe/Restaurant along Fethiye harbour called Shaka .
It is already popular with a lot of members from this site. Every now and then we have activities in Shaka like live music, art exhibitions and concerts.

We also have 2 minibuses (for winter) with professional drivers where we do pick up for our foreign guests. We will offer free pick ups for 4 from Calis, Fethiye, Ovacik and Hisaranou.

Many thanks to Scunner for giving me permission to post when we have special evenings or events. We will be posting them on here for members to see.

Firo will also be helping me to answer any questions that  members may have.

To book tables or your free transfers please call 0252 6148842

I look forward to meeting lot's of you soon.

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Hello from Shaka
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 18:56:53 PM »
We came along twice in a week and it was lovely. Food was different to many other places and the dessert list was great.

Music was great, playing nicely in the background and not intrusive and the setting by the waterside was great.

Look forward to returning next year!

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 14:45:58 PM »
Thank you Steve we are happy you enjoyed Shaka ;D

Offline Shamless2

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 15:01:56 PM »
We come along 3 weeks ago, we had a lovely evening, food was great and for the first time ever we had a dessert, even my husband who would never normally have one, and really enjoyed it, live music on the might too. We would recommend you to anyone.

Offline Steve (redding43)

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Hello from Shaka
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 15:15:46 PM »
....as proof of the tastiness of the desserts  ;D

Offline Dutchie

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 15:33:14 PM »
Hi Osman,

Welcome here.

I'm looking forward to the winter since we don't have time to visit Shaka at the moment.
Fortunately we pop into Buzz now and then for a delicious burger or your great seafood pasta!!

Offline Shaka

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 15:55:47 PM »
 ;D Thank you everyone....we have a great group, Greek and Turkish, with us this Sunday at 7pm (catch sunset) so if you want a table please book soon.

Offline khan.cross

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 23:56:40 PM »
Shaka is really a style location but I had a bad drink today! Osman you should check that. This evening I had an Ice Cafe, what I received was a glas with coffee and sweet cream. What is if the customer does not like cream and sugar? Cream has nothing to do with coffee. Just milk foam is ok if you do like latte machiato and stuff. But not cream! Ice Cafe is only coffee with ice cubes, nothing else, and it has to be cheap!

Offline Lotty

« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 07:59:51 AM »
Well all the best iced coffees we've had are tall black coffee with a mix of ice and balls of icecream (Choc & Vanilla) all topped off with cream, yummy! Looking forward to coming to the restaurant very soon!

Offline Firo

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 09:04:47 AM »
Khan.Cross,
I hope you told the staff that it was not what you wanted or expected and they would have remade it as you wanted it?
The staff cannot rectify the problem if it is not brought to their attention at the time.
On a personal note I like my iced coffee with black coffee, ice cream, sugar and extra cream on top...yummy :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf