Author Topic: Hi Everyone  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Holistic Jo

• Newly Registered
Hi Everyone
« on: October 14, 2012, 13:20:58 PM »
Hi Everyone, I'm Jo Egerton, Stans wife.  We have been coming to Calis for the last 2 and a half years, in fact we have just had our 5th visit and love the place and the people.  During our last visit I was lucky enough to be asked to help to do some Complementary Therapies for the 3C's Charity at the Coffee Morning/Bring and buy sale.  I thoroughly enjoyed meeting everyone and making a contribution to the charity  :) 

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Hi Everyone
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 14:14:27 PM »
It was a pleasure to meet you, & a very generous gesture to give up a day of, your all too brief, holiday to help swell the total at the 3Cs coffee morning. Thank you

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 16:21:27 PM »
Welcome Jo, I hope you enjoy CBF - and well done for the therapies fund raising.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2012, 16:24:52 PM »
Hi Jo

lovely to see you and Stan again and sorry I didn't make the charity morning but I hear it all went really well...

Thanks too for the photo - I'll get around to posting it directly into the summer album asap.

See you next year   :)

Offline Holistic Jo

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2012, 16:44:10 PM »
It was my pleasure to do the therapies, I will do the same next time we are over. Anything to help raise money for the children.  Nicola, it was lovely to see you and Dogan and taste some of your lovely food again.  At least it didn't rain like last year   ;) 

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 06:59:11 AM »
Hi Jo,  I saw the new member name and guessed it was you so had to come on and welcome you to the forum.

It was lovely to meet you and Stan when you were out recently and can I also thank you for giving up a day of your precious holiday to help our charity - you are a real star!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf