Author Topic: This will please Des .... more football billionaires  (Read 841 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
This will please Des .... more football billionaires
« on: March 03, 2013, 09:02:40 AM »
So an Arab consortium is looking to bid £1.5billion for the Arsenal, if you believe the source http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4821553/Arsenal-takeover-Arab-investors-table-15BILLION-bid.html.  I have the feeling that the American billionaire major shareholder may take the cash if this bid is made, less sure about Usmanov our significant shareholder Russian billionaire.  I wonder if this might allow Usmanov to make a formal counterbid.  If nothing more this is an interesting bit of mischief to discuss.

Just as long as it doesn't stop us getting rid of Wenger at the end of this season.

Big game today though, Arsenal vs the Spuds, six points at stake,champions league, local pride and bragging rights. UBT prediction, the same score as the earlier game in the season....

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Re: This will please Des .... more football billionaires
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 09:07:34 AM »
 ;D maybe they will buy the league next year!   ;)

Offline desmartinson

• Banned
Re: This will please Des .... more football billionaires
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 09:47:28 AM »
Of course they wont tinks, Abromovic wouldnt have that, hed buy the top 10 clubs to be sure of winning(buying) something, whats going on in the world, nothing but bad news lately, i e interest rates, billionares, and its going to rain today. :(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf