Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1717 times)

Offline Treacle6

• Newly Registered
Introduction
« on: March 19, 2013, 19:16:05 PM »
Hi All,

I would like to introduce myself, my name is Theresa known as Treacle6. I have been to Calis Beach every year with my husband Steve since we brought our house 8 years ago and we love it.
We have made lots of friends over this time and love visiting the local bars and restaurants in the area.
We often use Dawn Beach hosted by "Eco" and "Maria's" as both have very friendly staff and great atmospheres.

Looking forward to our next visit in July.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 19:18:19 PM »
Hello Theresa, I think I might know you :D

I'll move this to the Member Introductions section later - nice to have you with us on the forum  :)

Offline CLR

• Newly Registered
Introduction
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 19:35:55 PM »
Hi Theresa, welcome to the Forum. I too have just joined today, even though like yourself we have had a house here for a number of years ( over 10)!! My husband 'Rimms' has been a member from the off (many years ago) and finds all the info and advice invaluable so I decided it was about time that I took the plunge and joined up!! Hope you have have fun and enjoy checking out all the topics. I know I will!!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2013, 16:23:41 PM »
hi teresa and welcome must have seen you sometime in calis as we go to the same places  :))

Offline Treacle6

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 19:25:52 PM »
Thank you all for the lovely welcome.I wonder if you could help me, we have got a few friends coming over in the summer and we wanted to take them on a boat trip . We want to go on the boat Gema 1 but i have lost the no and cant get intouch with  them,   so if anyone knows how i can contact them i would be very grateful .Thanks treacle.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf