Author Topic: About to give up  (Read 3781 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: About to give up
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 08:40:46 AM »
I've seen the 'Governor' sitting around outside the Kerim frequently in recent weeks, but I don't think he does any of the menial tasks - like answering the phone - during the open season let alone the closed one ;D ;D  Anyway I think he is probably more interested in 'his' development of apartments and villas behind the Kerim.

BTW when we spoke to the staff at the end of last season, they told us they were coming back to re-open 1st April?

And as other people have suggested there are plenty of other good hotels, in fact over the winter a couple along the front have been completed renovated.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 09:50:32 AM »
........Anyway I think he is probably more interested in 'his' development of apartments and villas behind the Kerim.

Any info on these please?

Offline makemwonder

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2013, 12:24:06 PM »
Howartt, you could try Er-Oz right on the seafront,I stayed there September (when I couldnt get a reply from Kerim) and it was fine no grand luxury but clean basic room (with a fridge) staff were wonderful very helpful and breakfast was very acceptable.if your not fussy about the lack of a pool its a place to consider I was there on my own and was really well looked after.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2013, 14:34:31 PM »
........Anyway I think he is probably more interested in 'his' development of apartments and villas behind the Kerim.

Any info on these please?
Haven't seen any for sale details, but it looks like a 'big' three storey block, and three or so villas.  Other than that I cannot offer any further details.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2013, 14:39:00 PM »
Thank God for that, it was an absolute tip there before.

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2013, 14:51:19 PM »
Thanks UBT - was just curious.

Offline howartt

• Newly Registered
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2013, 20:47:47 PM »
Thanks for all the advice, understand they all need a break, I am in the hospitality business, would just seem good sense to be contactable or even an answerphone, but love the laid back atmosphere that calis offers and  I will persevere and return this year.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf