Author Topic: SGK Office moved  (Read 2252 times)

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
SGK Office moved
« on: April 24, 2013, 15:20:58 PM »
Just for those that might need to know I had to visit this week and went to the old building not far from the Otogar - where it was last year. Clearly closed and being done up to rent again with no forwarding address in the window and lots of locals arriving asking me what has happened - where has it gone !

After riding / stopping and asking a few times on my scooter I found it so if you need to know it is on Sokak 561 (and will be there permanently).

From old / original Migros - heading towards Calis / Zakkum - turn left immediately before you reach the Zakkum - opposite the gsarden centre - then turn first left into Sokak 562 and then right into Sokak 561 and you will find it easy enough near the Stad Hotel

In general terms it is now between the original Migros and the back of the Fethiyespor Stadium.

Offline LeeGlo

Re: SGK Office moved
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 19:34:44 PM »
Thanks for that useful information Ian, why do they never think of letting people know when important offices move? You know a poster on the door showing where they went. You could be all over Fethiye looking for them, so a very helpful post, thanks.

Offline Jim Fraser

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 20:34:14 PM »
Very usefull info ian.

That must have been a real moonlight flit, pass there near every day and never spotted any movement.

Offline Denton

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2013, 10:19:36 AM »
Thanks so much for the info on how to find the new SGK Office.  Went there this morning and easy to find with your directions - only problem was they had no electricity on, and appeared to still be setting some of it up.  Said to come back this afternoon.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf