Author Topic: Scam from sales@propertyandturkey  (Read 1112 times)

Offline jackstee

Scam from sales@propertyandturkey
« on: May 09, 2013, 20:57:23 PM »
Be carfull all
I got a nibble from propertyandturkey for the house.

Just asking about the condition, anymore photos etc. Seemed genuine. then I got this.

Daniel williams (williamsdaniel842@gmail.com)

To: Steve Rowland

Dear Sir,
 Thank you for your response and I wish to inform you that I will buy your property for sale, and I'm also hoping that we can work together better and higher platform considering my move to your country

I am Daniel Williams and I am in war veteran with the United Nations troops in Afghanistan as one the official before I retired, happily married with two children. I am contacting you for respective assist me in my prospect investment in your country.

I have decided to invest outside the shores of my country for the future of my two children (a boy and a girl). This is the reason why I anticipate for your assistance in the proposed investment over there in your country. I have the sum of 10,200.000.00 Dollars  to start the business. I got the money from a crude oil deal I did in Kuwait before I was transferred to Afghanistan .

I intend to go into real estate business  or what your professional advice will be.

Please, I have the entire capital base to execute the project. Your quick response shall be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Williams

Any enquire be a scam so don't get your hopes up to high. I did.

Steve

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 21:10:32 PM by jackstee »

Offline tonysue

Re: Scam from sales@propertyandturkey
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 21:24:25 PM »
yes I got one of those as well.  I dont think the website is responsible as anybody can send a request for more info. I dont know what could be done to stop these people.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 21:42:14 PM »
Ask for 10% deposit and see what happens.

Offline sadler

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 08:57:52 AM »
I got the exact same message from Daniel with his happy marriage and two children, a boy and girl!!!  ;)

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 09:35:15 AM »
hi guys , as owner of www.propertyandturkey.com website i am sorry for the message you have got , i have blocked the ip address of this person as well , but to be honest interms of spam filtering there is nothing much we can do , i have a unusual spam filter like asking for flag colour of turkey and even they know that their ip address is checked in black listed ip address etc but this people constantly keep trying to improve new methods.

and it is not automatic either, there is someone doing it manually , one by one . we are constantly improving our website and rank on the first page of google for "property in turkey" term and soon we will have more exciting features will be added too.

Offline jackstee

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
No problem Ytokgoz we understand it's not your fault.

Just supprised when I got it and to find out others have also been hit.

Offline Harmless

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2013, 19:25:03 PM »
I heard from him too.

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 20:23:23 PM »
i have blocked his name, number, email and ip address , this guy is using a turkish proxy he has been sending emails today too but all blocked  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf