Author Topic: Koca Calis Restaurant Beach Bar  (Read 23639 times)

Offline nick11

• Newly Registered
Re: Koca Calis Restaurant Beach Bar
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2013, 19:50:00 PM »
Great thanks

Offline laurack

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2013, 09:50:26 AM »
Is Fuat still there? We are back 1st August and can't wait for Beer O Clock in the afternoons lazing on the beanbags!!!!!!!!! And Oh Those Sunsets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »
Yes he's still there - smiling as always. He even gets your order correct now and again  ;)

Great spot to while away a sunny afternoon  :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2013, 12:18:49 PM »
Lack of beanbags this year though. Only one or two on the beach.

Offline laurack

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2013, 19:04:23 PM »
Fuat great bloke!!!!!!!!!!! He served us Effes one year that was just turnung to slush . It was heaven. He said he would do the same the next day!!!!! When we got there and ordered a beer. Fuat explained that he had forgotten to take the beer out of the freezer!!!!!!!!! Rock Solid! Sums it up really!!!!!! Great!!!!

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2013, 06:31:16 AM »
we recently walked along the beach past Surf club and the Jiva hotel, we walked until the end of the beach and could not find any of the places that get mentioned on here this one included, are they places on the beach as in we could not have missed them or should we have left the beach and headed up to the road? All we seemed to find was a few sort of "tired" looking places I am not being at all rude when I say this just trying to write it as we saw it, we were quite early 8.30 9ish and there seemed to be quite a few sleepy we assumed waiters some still sleeping at the few places we did find....we just wanted a coffee and a simple brekky but there was no where that looked appealing so we ended up turning round walking back and ended up at Guvens had lovely scrambled eggs on toast and decided to stay also for lunch had  a lovely day there   :)would be grateful for future visits to know whether we had or had not been at the correct location at Koca Calis  ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2013, 08:54:58 AM »
You need to walk quite a bit past the Surf Cafe keeping to the new beach-side road. Max's place is virtually on the corner of the new block paved road that stops near the beach bars and restaurants. So - it's Jiva, Seaside, Surf Cafe and beyond.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2013, 09:47:11 AM »
Thanks for that Stoop, we did not see a new block paved road so me thinks we should have come up from the beach, will have another look on our next trip  :)

Offline TIGER

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2013, 14:52:49 PM »
We love this bar and all the family , Max , Fuat and Bar is are wonderful , kind and helpful people , 7 of us had a BBQ meal on the beach with starters ,drinks and desserts , also cocktails and coffee for 100 pounds . the salad breads and meats were so fresh , and everyone at the bar had a kind word and a lovely smile , we will be going back and  singing this bars praise ,

Offline tina b

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2013, 12:01:21 PM »
Is there an updated tel number, as the one i have is going through to answer phone I think !!  , wanted to arrange a pick up and table for tonight, if any one knows how I can contact Max please let me know.
Thanks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf