Author Topic: Hello all x  (Read 1502 times)

Offline Claire share

• Newly Registered
Hello all x
« on: July 30, 2013, 13:48:04 PM »
Hi
Nice to meet you all  :)
Me and my family (Partner and two children and our dogs) are hoping to relocate to Turkey and ive joined to find out as much as i can , seek advice on the entry requirements for animals and prepare myself so i know what were looking at....any help/advice would be wonderful  :)
is there a  limit to how many dogs i can bring to Turkey? do they need their rabies, neuter and vaccs? is it the same as coming INTO the uk or different please?
Thank you x

Offline heatherhanum

Re: Hello all x
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 14:39:23 PM »
Hello Claire and family it sounds as though you have a very exciting adventure to look forward to. It is a very good idea to gather as much information as possible about your plans to relocate. This forum is the very place you will find out the answers to your questions. The members are extremely helpful, knowledgeable and honest.  Good luck with your plans and a very warm welcome to Calis Beach Forum x 8)

Offline angela

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 14:55:11 PM »
Hi Clare, I'm on  similar mission, as are lots of other people on here, 2 dogs for me but leaving the kids behind!!   ;) There is so much info on here, and a wealth of different opinions on every subject under the sun.

Offline Menthol

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 15:07:44 PM »
Welcome to CBF Claire.

There's many of us on the quest to buy property in Turkey and this place is a gold mine of information thanks to the generous nature of folks and their willingness to share their experiences and advice.

I'm also in Sheffield.........

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 17:51:09 PM »
go to the search facility and type in your question
good luck

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 18:46:12 PM »
Good to see another Yorkie joining - welcome.  We need more flights from Doncaster - not just Thomas Crook   >:(

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 19:35:56 PM »

Hi Claire, welcome to CBF land.

Offline Claire share

• Newly Registered
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2013, 18:46:56 PM »
Thanks everyone for the warm welcomes  :)
Yes im a Yorkshire lass born and bred lol  :) , love the countryside hate the town and its speedy way of life, so were hoping to move and have a bit more time for the kids and each other.... safer place for the kids to grow up i hope as around where i live they cannot safely go off our garden :(  Erin is 9 and Joe is 12 and has Autism although he is fully functioning... were all looking fwd to the challenge and a change of life and culture, we first found Dalyan in Turkey in October last year and ive since been back and fwds a few times, the first time was to bring over a little street dog we were adopting, and the 2nd time was for two Huskies, Kia and Jasper our UK rescue SHARE Husky Rescue were helping to rehome and i must say, every time ive traveled to Turkey, its been harder to return home, so fingers crossed all works out, i shall now loose myself in the forum as i try to work out how it works :P (not very techy)
take care peeps xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf