Author Topic: Rosseta stone wanted  (Read 3374 times)

Offline sunlover

Rosseta stone wanted
« on: September 13, 2013, 08:34:36 AM »
If anyone has or knows anyone who has finished with  there Rosseta stone turkish  course, i will buy i from them if they want to sell.

I am desperate to get more Turkish into my brain and this seems to be the best course for it, i have downloaded the free babbel course on i pad, but after reading  the reviews  on this if you pay for more of the course i am reluctant to sign up to it, as it appears to be very difficult to cancel direct debit.

Offline hm3000

Re: Rosseta stone wanted
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2013, 06:03:51 AM »
There is no the best course to learn a foreign language   :)
You should be a very determined person to learn a foreign language. You should not afraid of making mistake while you communicate with native speakers of that language. And you should be patient   :)

Offline tuzlachap

• AWAY TOO MUCH!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »
Try Googling -  Pimsleur - they have an excellent Turkish language course.

TC  ;D ;D

Offline CharlotteC

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2014, 13:11:26 PM »
Just catching up on an old post - I have very recently found livemocha.com
For an all round experience of the website you need a microphone handy but they give you a certain amount of free 'coins' to spend on gaining access to lessons so you can work on a particular area of your choice. You also have the option to submit your work for review by other users on the website. I found it tough at first being reviewed by native Turkish speakers because obviously they can pick out your mistakes in an instant but they are very honest and when you produce a good answer they tell you which feels great!  :)

Offline SuzzPuss

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2014, 18:44:17 PM »
Totally agree about Pimsleur.  Great course and really effective.  You still have to apply yourself - as with anything really - but it works.  They've only got level one for Turkish right now which is about 30 lessons but I've found them on facebook and I'm hounding them for level 2.   :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf