Author Topic: hotel for rent in oludeniz  (Read 3428 times)

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
hotel for rent in oludeniz
« on: December 03, 2013, 11:45:54 AM »
hi have tried to find a related subject but could not put in under property part so i am sharing it here.
as you may know i now live in england and my parents due to health issues can not run our family business in oludeniz (approx 350 meters from the beach) for summer season 2014 and onwards.
it is a small hotel of only 6 apartments and 3 suite rooms with large swimming pool . it would be ideal for whom looking to have long established business . the details and pictures of the hotel can be found at www.lyciandreams.com

you are more than welcome to contact me if you are interested in . I would appreciate if you can spread the word.
Thank you  very much.

Offline UPtownr

• Newly Registered
Re: hotel for rent in oludeniz
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2013, 16:20:45 PM »
Hi, "ytokgoz". I already posted a rather detailed reply to your post before it was moved to its' appropriate heading. Did you have a chance to read it? In short I/we are seriously interested to hear more about the offer and start a dialog and get to know you better, toward a mutually beneficial arrangement. If you haven't had the chance to read the background, let me know I'll try to recap again, or we can take the discussion off line.

Cheers.

Offline Ray1951

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2013, 09:31:47 AM »
Sent you a private message yesterday and contact details sent today.

Offline ytokgoz

• www.propertyandturkey.com
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 13:10:28 PM »
hi all, i have received and replied to both of you , i am sorry for late reply as we have been so busy with the new member of the family. havign 3rd child is really difficult :~)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf