Author Topic: Dentist in Olu Deniz/Fethyie and surrounding areas any info welcome  (Read 4413 times)

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
Good Morning Everyone

I will be travelling to Hisaronu end September can any one advise me on a good dentist in this area and surrounding areas
Has anyone had dentist work done and if so what work have you had done and costing. I have heard the dentists work
in Turkey is better and cheaper than in the Uk. I have been coming to Turkey for many years and my ex-inlaws live there
Any advise welcome on websites, email address's etc. I have heard Cagatay Aras is a good dentist and his prices are good
 8)Looking forward to hearing from you all. Love the site by the way 2 weeks and counting till im in the Sun woohoooo ;D

Offline SteveJ

Re: Dentist in Olu Deniz/Fethyie and surrounding areas any info welcome
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »
Use the search facility my friend and all you need to know will be revealed to you   ;)

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 14:28:24 PM »
I have used Cagatay a few times as has my wife. Faultless, spotless and he really puts you at ease. Budget for approx half UK prices.
Cagatay is probably the most recommended dentist on the forum.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2014, 17:00:58 PM »
Knowing we were moving back to the UK in a few months, I decided to get my teeth sorted once and for all before we left. I went to Cagatay and he was very rude to me. After poking around in my mouth he asked me what I thought I should have done. I said maybe teeth whitening. He replied that there was a whole list of stuff needing doing before I even considered teeth whitening.

And we've been friends ever since :D

Offline Rakibabe

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2014, 17:42:08 PM »
 ;D Thank you for all your nice replies does anyone know the cost of bridge work & also crowns

Whitening too if possible any info welcome  8) The last post made me laugh!!!

Offline littlereddevil

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2014, 18:38:28 PM »
If you phone him he will give you an idea of price

Offline legless

• Muppet on Wheels
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2014, 20:47:56 PM »
My wife has recently finished treatment for 3 implants carried out Cagatay, absolutely first class service, very clean and professional clinic in Fethiye centre, near the moneychanging Guy above DP perfumes. cost was more than half of what we were quoted in the UK.

new website www.holident.com & www.holident.co.uk 

Offline Lotty

« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2014, 21:23:55 PM »
I needed a lot doing, especially renewing an old bridge and last year Cagitay basically did the lot, top and bottom, bridges, crowns, everything. It cost me £3000 total, though these prices may have now changed. I consider him to be my dentist now and would be prepared to travel from UK just to see him. My old English dentist grudgingly complimented the quality of his work.    ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2014, 21:44:21 PM »
Another thing he did to me - when he visited the UK for a holiday we met him in Edinburgh and went to a pub for lunch. It was also the day of the Scotland v France rugby match and the pub was full to the brim with Frogs French folks. As we sat at our table, I was telling him what had gone wrong with a top front tooth. He just reached across the table and without warning lifted my top lip right up as high as it would go and started staring really closely into my gob!!!

Well you could hear the Mon Dieu's from all directions - God knows what they thought goes on in Scottish pubs.

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2014, 22:16:41 PM »
I think I paid about 400TL about 3 years ago for a crown. I had a choice of 2 types 1 was silver colored beneath the porcelain and I think was 250TL the dearer one was a white metal beneath the porcelain. I think I also paid about 500TL for whitening, which included about 8 syringes of bleach to last a couple of years.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf