Author Topic: Waiting for Tapus  (Read 19089 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Re: Waiting for Tapus
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2015, 15:34:12 PM »
Corinna, who (in what capacity) has 'advised' you to try to contact other victims?

I'm not just being nosey, I have genuine reasons for asking.

Offline corrina

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2015, 15:39:29 PM »
By the way, why not name & shame the English person whose name was on the Tapu ? If your story is true, this would save others from finding themselves in the same position,......... MAYBE !!

Yep I Have a  fraud case in the Uk , The English Man originally owned the villa ,,,, I would name and shame all,, involved , i would so like to name and shame but at the moment that's a luxury i can ill afford as i would  loose control of my situation so quickly ,,, i so look forward to the day that i am able to expose all as you can imagine 10 years of this will  so much has happened ,,

Offline corrina

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2015, 15:52:53 PM »
The thing about Şule, Corrina is that she may appear to be expensive but if there is a result to be had she will get it for you and she will tell you the score before proceeding. Money well spent.

I am a little confused by how your Tapu was nicked by the builder if there was a Tapu with English owners names on it and there wouldn't be a Tapu if the house was still to be built off plan. It's not my business of course and I know you didn't want to get into it on a public forum.

However I can personally highly recommend Şule and if anyone can sort it out for you she can and if she can't she will say so, not take your money and run.

I believe that buying "off plan properties" are no longer allowed by law which if true can only be a good thing.
Thanks for your reply
,,, i have a solicitor but a second one sounds also very interesting ,,always wise to have more opinions ,,,,  ..i  spent over £8,000,00 on solicitors my new solicitor has got all of this back from the last corrupt Turkish solicitor that i used ... ,,,pretty amazing i think ,,,...

Offline corrina

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2015, 15:56:17 PM »
Corinna, who (in what capacity) has 'advised' you to try to contact other victims?

I'm not just being nosey, I have genuine reasons for asking.

One of my lawyers ,,

Offline corrina

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2015, 16:00:07 PM »
The thing about Şule, Corrina is that she may appear to be expensive but if there is a result to be had she will get it for you and she will tell you the score before proceeding. Money well spent.

I am a little confused by how your Tapu was nicked by the builder if there was a Tapu with English owners names on it and there wouldn't be a Tapu if the house was still to be built off plan. It's not my business of course and I know you didn't want to get into it on a public forum.

However I can personally highly recommend Şule and if anyone can sort it out for you she can and if she can't she will say so, not take your money and run.

I believe that buying "off plan properties" are no longer allowed by law which if true can only be a good thing.
Thanks for your reply
,,, i have a solicitor but a second one sounds also very interesting ,,always wise to have more opinions ,,,,  ..i  spent over £8,000,00 on solicitors my new solicitor has got all of this back from the last corrupt Turkish solicitor that i used ... ,,,pretty amazing i think ,,,...
sorry ..my villa was a resale with an English owner ,, His Tapu was all correct ,, it was the estate agent  that was the builder so to speak a resale of an original build 8 years previous

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2015, 16:32:19 PM »
My property had a Tapu ,

with an English owners name on I payed for property in England  and deposit to builders in turkey as it was a resale ,,, So  the builder nicked my Tapu,, !!!!

Corrina

How did the builder get his name on the tapu - wouldn't it have transferred from English seller to you (English buyer)? And how was there a builder involved, as it was a resale?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2015, 16:46:47 PM »

next time? give your time and money to Cenk & Olga at Interturk Estates

I doubt Corrina is in any rush to have a "next time" but I couldn't agree more with the recommendation. I've known Cenk & Olga for 11 years now and in that time a total of 0 skeletons in 0 cupboards. Honest, straightforward and patient. And believe me, patience has been necessary for some of the customers they've had :D

Offline corrina

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2015, 16:58:01 PM »
My property had a Tapu ,

with an English owners name on I payed for property in England  and deposit to builders in turkey as it was a resale ,,, So  the builder nicked my Tapu,, !!!!

Corrina

How did the builder get his name on the tapu - wouldn't it have transferred from English seller to you (English buyer)? And how was there a builder involved, as it was a resale?

English seller left the country ,, left his poa ..with estate agent also a property developer/Builder ,, they originally built the property so they did the resale ,,, assured all was in order and Tapu would transfer into our name ,,, ..  But he nicked it and it has since had 3 separate names on all in same family ,,, 

Offline corrina

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2015, 17:02:49 PM »
My property had a Tapu ,

Corrina

English seller left the country ,, left his poa ..with estate agent also a property developer/Builder ,, they originally built the property so they did the resale ,,, assured all was in order and Tapu would transfer into our name ,,, ..  But he nicked it and it has since had 3 separate names on all in same family ,,, 
[/quot

next time? give your time and money to Cenk & Olga at Interturk Estates

I doubt Corrina is in any rush to have a "next time" but I couldn't agree more with the recommendation. I've known Cenk & Olga for 11 years now and in that time a total of 0 skeletons in 0 cupboards. Honest, straightforward and patient. And believe me, patience has been necessary for some of the customers they've had :D
I love Turkey and no illegal amount of legislation is going to change my mind ,,
Im gonna win my case so its still the same time ,,, don't need a next time ,, im a little fighter never give in or give up ,,, don't do negative stuff ,, I will also check these peeps out as i need to be sure my advise has no floors ,,,

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2015, 17:16:04 PM »
Corrina

No need to repost the last 6 months of replies  ;)

Just type your reply in the quick reply box below

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf