Author Topic: Liverpool 1 Man U 2  (Read 7866 times)

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
Re: Liverpool 1 Man U 2
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2015, 09:34:15 AM »
It seems Gardner you have joined this forum to show your expertise on Football and in particular Liverpool.
As you are a M.U. Supporter from the usual place, the South of England.  I refer you to Di Maria 59 million and mostly warming the bench of M.U...was he a mistake??  Then we have David Moyes "The chosen one"   So please do not try to point out mistakes from other clubs or Managers until you get to grips with your own.  Just in case you forgot your teams Manager is Van Gaal.     ;) :angel:

Sorry I did not know the rules of the forum  regarding commenting on Liverpool's manager. How silly of me to not have known that.
But as you are obviously an expert yourself Miss Harvey where would you say your beloved Brendan Rodgers skill level is in comparison to
LVG.
And no i do not support MU or Liverpool or any premier league team.But I do like to follow football as I do other sports. Over to you Miss Harvey.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2015, 11:01:59 AM »
It seems Gardner you have joined this forum to show your expertise on Football and in particular Liverpool.
As you are a M.U. Supporter from the usual place, the South of England.

Said a Liverpool FC spokesperson living in Scotland.

HAHAHA !

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2015, 14:12:51 PM »
As you are a M.U. Supporter from the usual place, the South of England. 
Be careful what you say on that point, cos there are plenty of Scouse supporters in the South of England too, the overwhelming majority of whom don't speak with a scouse accent, just like the Man U counterparts who do not sound like a Mank. 

Offline Scott and Lisa

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2015, 18:02:20 PM »
As a Liverpool supporter i would say Rogers is doing very well as a young manager, who llost his best player last year, he seems to be learning on the job not afraid to make changes. I hope we keep with him

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2015, 18:07:02 PM »
I was born and bred in Liverpool and was standing in the Kop when I was 16 years old.  So because I now live in Scotland does not make me any less a Liverpudlian. I came to Scotland because it was where my husband found work.
It is a well know fact that many, many M.U. supporters do not live in Manchester, where not born there and have no connection with Manchester.
Gardner, we all like Football, but we also like to speak about Calis and Fethiye on this Forum... We are not all obsessed with Liverpool or Brendan Rodgers.  I also agree with Scott and Lisa that Brendan is doing a good job.
 Incidentally, I am Mrs Harvey, but you can call me Jacqui.      ;) ;D :angel:

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2015, 18:13:01 PM »
Manc - not Mank

Manc or MANC may refer to:

A derogatory term used in football to refer to either Manchester United or Manchester City, normally by opposition fans.
Something pertaining to the city of Manchester, in North West England

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2015, 18:15:06 PM »
Well according to google Man. Utd. have between 300 and 659 million supporters worldwide, so chances are a few would not live in Manchester

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2015, 18:18:27 PM »
I personally, would never used a derogatory term to describe Football Clubs, their players or fans. 
I can say that Liverpool did not play well on Sunday and M.U. deserved to win as they were the better team on the day.  That is a fact.  However, the one player from Liverpool Wayne Rooney, was a big disappointment to M.U. for missing the penalty, but I know a lot of Liverpool supporters enjoyed that.

Offline gardner4

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2015, 18:25:24 PM »
I was born and bred in Liverpool and was standing in the Kop when I was 16 years old.  So because I now live in Scotland does not make me any less a Liverpudlian. I came to Scotland because it was where my husband found work.
It is a well know fact that many, many M.U. supporters do not live in Manchester, where not born there and have no connection with Manchester.
Gardner, we all like Football, but we also like to speak about Calis and Fethiye on this Forum... We are not all obsessed with Liverpool or Brendan Rodgers.  I also agree with Scott and Lisa that Brendan is doing a good job.
 Incidentally, I am Mrs Harvey, but you can call me Jacqui.       ;) ;D :angel:
Are you a politician because you have avoided answering the question I asked. Another one is do u think if Liverpool finish out of the top four that can be regarded as a good season for Brendon Rodgers?

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2015, 18:33:22 PM »
If you mean Brendan Rodgers.  I think he has done well with Liverpool and he will still be with Liverpool whether we finish in the top four or not. The fans will be behind him all the way as they always have been.  I think he has had a good season, he got the team together after a difficult start and has had 11 games without loosing. He has worked hard and is still a young man unlike Van Gaal who was brought in to replace the chosen one and is an elderly man who will not stay long.  So, I would say Brendan will be there long after Van Gaal has departed.

Now, how to you like Calis, do you come regularly, have you any recommendations for us all???

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf