Author Topic: Mozaik Bahçe Opening Taster Day 2015  (Read 11178 times)

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Mozaik Bahçe Opening Taster Day 2015
« on: March 31, 2015, 06:59:49 AM »
As many of you know we hold our popular Taster Day in early April.

What is our Taster Day?

It's a whole afternoon starting at 12 o'clock and ending around 4pm where for a set price you have the opportunity to sample all of the dishes we serve at the Mozaik Bahçe. We start with the starters and snacks, then the main meals, followed by desserts so it takes a whole afternoon.

It's always an enjoyable day, an opportunity to catch up with friends and meet some new people and a great start to the new season.

Recently I have been getting quite a few questions about when and if booking is necessary - yes it is but only when the date is announced please.

The date is not yet set as we need to organise it on a sunny day and we cannot be sure of the weather until much nearer to the time. This means there is usually only a few days notice. However I can let you know now that it won’t be the 4th (too soon) or 11th April (day before Race for Life) so there is a high probability it will be Saturday 18th April as long as the weather continues to look good for that day.

In fairness to everyone we simultaneously advertise the date here and on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mozaikbahce and only then do we start taking bookings on a first come basis.

Be the first to know!

I would recommend that anyone who would like to be the first to know when the date is announced, click the "notify" tab for this topic. I believe if you have entered an email address in your CBF profile you will then be sent an email notifying you when a reply has been posted.

The notify tab is above the first post towards the right or towards the bottom right of the page after the last post and advert.

The price this year will be 30TL per person.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Mozaik Bahçe Opening Taster Day 2015
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2015, 17:12:15 PM »
Probably intending to confirm the date of the Taster Monday or Tuesday so do watch this space and or set up a notification to this topic   :)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2015, 17:20:11 PM »
You tease!!  You wait till I tell my mate Syd what you are doing, he wouldn't consider it a tease, he would accuse you of torture  ;) ;D ;D

Offline milliemars

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2015, 08:00:55 AM »
Do I have to book now Nicky. If so  8 adults 2 children please children 14 and 10

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 07:21:48 AM »
I am pleased to confirm that the weather looks warm and sunny for the Mozaik Bahçe opening Taster afternoon that will be held this Saturday 18th April.

Starts at 12 o'clock and ends around 4pm. Full details in the post in the first post of this topic.

Please contact me asap to confirm your booking as places tend to go fairly quickly.

Here is our menu so you can see what will be served.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153349199603273.1073741839.232262358272&type=3

Offline bernbrian

• Newly Registered
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2015, 08:01:33 AM »
Hi Nichola
Could we book for two people at the Taster Day----Brian and Bernadette
Have sent a PM also

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2015, 09:00:16 AM »
There is about 8 places left   :)

Offline Pussinboots

« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2015, 09:06:57 AM »
Waaah.. I cant come to the taster !! It all looks yummy..can't wait to try my faves of the dips and home made lemonade in May !!

Wish you did Cooking lessons..I'd be a permanent fixture !!

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2015, 09:07:46 AM »
Thank you everybody we are now fully booked.

If you have missed out and want to come along still let me know and I will set up a reserve waiting list and let you know if anyone drops out.

Offline busybee

« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2015, 11:09:53 AM »
Bloody hell that filled up quick, can I go on reserve list? pleeeze xx

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf