Author Topic: Is this the 'Fish Man of Çaliş' ?  (Read 10541 times)

Offline Steve A

Re: Is this the 'Fish Man of Çaliş' ?
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2015, 20:55:23 PM »
I have checked with my daughter and this is the twat that kissed her belly button as she was sunbathing.If he turns up at ours in September you need not worry ever again as it will be the last you see of him,honest!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2015, 17:29:15 PM »
I agree with Steve A, if this creep approached either of my daughters and I was around, the only thing he'd be kissing is an iron bar.

I've cropped and enhanced (a little) the original photo and replaced the small one in Menthol's post, so you don't need to click to see it. Also I have posted it here in case anyone missed it.

Please share this on Facebook before this pervert gets too confident and something seriously awful happens to an innocent Brit.

Offline Lotty

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2015, 18:50:30 PM »
He looks like a cross between Telly Savalas and Peter Andre to me.

I do hope he realises we are onto him. Something has to happen, he just can't get away with it.  >:(n

« Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 20:20:37 PM by Lotty »

Offline patrice

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2015, 18:51:33 PM »
Done

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2015, 22:30:31 PM »
I thought that too re Peter Andre Lotty!

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2015, 20:50:23 PM »
His photo was posted on a Hisaronu FB group last night and removed by admins. ???

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2015, 23:16:56 PM »
Why was it removed? any idea?  He lives in Gunlukbasi. He has been spotted in one of the barbers and apparently has mental health problems.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: July 17, 2015, 06:14:20 AM »
I was following the post on Fb Mercury and the admins removed it as words to the effect until it was proved by the polis that it was defo him they would not risk him getting lynch mobbed and there were a few other things mentioned, if my memory serves me right there was also a link to the thread running on here about him....

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2015, 08:37:47 AM »
He lives in Gunlukbasi. He has been spotted in one of the barbers and apparently has mental health problems.

Is this the guy who, at night, used to wander around the Paspatur with his sheriff's badge and a toy gun tucked into his trousers?  I'm going back a few years here as I haven't seen him "doing his stuff" in recent times - some of you may remember him. 

Edit:  meant to say, his face is familiar - not from being the "fishman" though.  It was Mercury's comment re MH issues that reminded me of the Paspatur guy, and he looks (to me anyway) similar, albeit a bit aged from last time I seen him.

JF

Offline Menthol

« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2015, 16:19:22 PM »
I believe I saw the guy with the sheriff's badge a couple of years ago and would not say it was the same guy.

The photo and thread was removed from the facebook group as their admin didn't want the incorrect guy getting lynched and yes, despite his actions, I'm sure most of us would prefer the police to deal with him.

However, for the sake of awareness, young girls and women either living or holidaying in the area need to know about him so they can stay well clear.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf