Author Topic: Regulations changed, You have to have Translation of passport for renewals  (Read 2442 times)

Offline Inspector

As we informed by Fethiye Residence office.
You have to have your passport translated and attested by notary for residency renewals.
This is a new regulation coming from Ankara Ministery of Internal Affairs.

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Regulations changed, You have to have Translation of passport for renewals
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 19:27:44 PM »

Money for old rope!

Passport number, name, issue date, end date and place of birth! Just taking the proverbial...

Offline BUBSMUM

Re: Regulations changed, You have to have Translation of passport for renewals
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2016, 21:32:29 PM »
I've never heard of so many contradictions on this theme from experts I'm currently following - of course different jobsworth's in different regional offices have to be taken into account - a bit like the SGK debatacle a few years back (don't we all remember that).

Just read a post of someone who attended Bodrum office who said they didn't want a notarised passport nor tenancy agreement notified, as the Nufus office paper sufficed!  But of course the Nufus paper isn't even on the required list of documents on the official Government site for renewal purposes.  I guess it's all down to personal experience on the day - go to town, have comfortable shoes on and a pocketful of dosh!  Same sh.....e different year!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf