Author Topic: We've cracked the ton!!  (Read 4820 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Re: We've cracked the ton!!
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2016, 08:22:32 AM »
Well done to everyone involved, a fantastic effort, you should all be very proud.
Mark

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2016, 10:41:45 AM »
That's amazing, and very well done. I know committee  numbers are down this year so it's all credit to all who work and contribute to the charity. Congratulations

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2016, 18:13:58 PM »
Congratulations and a huge well done to the hard working members of the 3C's committee from Pete and myself. We know it has been a difficult year for you with  reduced committee numbers, less ex-pats  and with the big drop in tourism. This makes it even more amazing that you have managed to raise such a terrific total under such adverse circumstances and it shows the effort that has been put in by the dedicated members of the team. It also shows the stalwart support that the charity  receives  and again thanks goes to these supporters  for their generosity and continuing support.

As retired members of the committee, and  someone who know too well the effort and hard work that goes into running the charity and organising the events, please could we appeal to anyone who may have  some free time on their hands and would like to get involved in a very good cause, helping disadvantaged youngsters in the Calis/Fethiye area, that you contact the 3Cs  as you will be made very welcome by them. If you are interested you can always pm CBF member Liz101 who is the charity's treasurer.

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2016, 23:10:11 PM »
Brilliant post pi55y   :)

Offline Stuart T

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2016, 18:45:45 PM »
Wonderful!

Fantastic result from the members and those who work so hard to generate this fantastic amount.

Congratulations to all.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf