Author Topic: Just booked September at the Mutlu! Sooo excited :)  (Read 2329 times)

Offline JulieDiane

Just booked September at the Mutlu! Sooo excited :)
« on: July 09, 2017, 18:22:13 PM »
I didn't think i'd get to Turkey this year, however, myself, hubby, daughter, partner & granddaughter are all booked 16th sept for 2 weeks at the Mutlu, will be our first time at this hotel, so fingers crossed, it looks lovely.... if any of you are around be fab to see you, any ideas how to keep a 2 year old happy with different daytime activities i'd appreciate your input, along with what we can keep her dad happy with lol, he like activity!! I can't wait  :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Just booked September at the Mutlu! Sooo excited :)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 22:57:11 PM »
A two year old will be happy to splash around in the pool most of the day and maybe a trip on the Calis Beach Boat taxi to Fethiye.  An early dinner at one of the prom restaurants where the waiters will make a really fuss of a two year old would be good.   At that age they really do not need to be entertained.

Offline sadler

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2017, 10:34:20 AM »
  At that age they really do not need to be entertained.

Really???

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 10:40:57 AM »
Loved the Mutlu when we stayed there - have a great one when it comes

Offline Bluwise

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 10:41:47 AM »
We took a lightweight, pop-up tent for our granddaughter and she played in it whilst we were around the pool.  A bowl of water, a few ducks and a plastic tea set in there and she was happy for quite a while. 

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2017, 10:43:15 AM »
There's a little playpark/activity park just near the Mutlu. Might be a couple of things the wee one couod play on.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2017, 10:48:04 AM »
Bluwise Our Granddaugher was the same.  We bought her a really great floating crab where she put her legs through the bottom so she could paddle around and there was a shelter over the top to protected from the sun.  She wanted to play in that all the time.  Also got her some toys to play with on the patio.  She was totally happy and loved the attention she received from the staff at the restaurants locally.
She also loved the Erasta Centre with all the children's rides and the big toy shop.

Offline JulieDiane

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 21:06:26 PM »
Our granddaughter is a very active little girl who certainly keeps us on our toes, loves learning new things, is very inquisitive and definitely has more energy than I!! ;D She will love the pool & the hotel does have swings/slides. It was ideas really for going out & about, something we could all enjoy, I was thinking the Dalyan trip as she would have the beach & turtles, but don't think the mud bath part would be appropriate at all, not overly sure how long we were on the boat for, memory seems to recall lovely but quite a while that a 2 year old may not appreciate,  I'm sure there is a turtle sanctuary somewhere you can visit, i know she'd love that... water park will be fine, and the blue lagoon, other than those i'm stuck, probably serves me right these last how many years not paying attention to things for children (my time was past, or so i thought  ;) ) We're hoping we can hire cycles, 1 with a child seat as we love cycling along to Fethiye and explore that way a little....

Thanks for everyone's input, all idea's are very welcome x

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2017, 23:09:24 PM »
If you hire cycles make sure you take a crash helmet for your Granddaughter.   We hire a car when we are over and have seen the way some loclals drive.... Enjoy your holidays.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf