Author Topic: My May review part 2  (Read 1421 times)

Offline trainer

• Last man standing
My May review part 2
« on: June 05, 2018, 11:16:55 AM »
Part 2
When we arrive, we do 2 things top up our mifi and go to the big Kippa opposite the law courts (that’s if its day time)
We always use the phone shop near the hospital on the same side as the sun café 98tl for 15gb (I think)
No proof of ID as we have used them before
Kippa, spent just over 500tl working out at the time about £80 this was a mixture of beer and food (the wife must spoil it with the food) and enough for 5 people
Our first night was the night of the FA cup and as my son and his girlfriend and there 4-year-old daughter had arrived a few days earlier we all went out to Dawn Beach to watch the footie as always Echo was on top form a great night and it only cost 277tl
Sunday, we have a bit of a ritual a slow walk to café Inn Sunday lunch and a walk around the market picking up our fruit and veg for the week a couple of drinks in café Pazar then coffee and cake at Babafirin
Café Inn, the Sunday lunch is great value for money and always good and again this time was no different
 Sunday Market fruit and veg you just can’t beat the value and quality and I recommend any one who is staying in an apartment to make this a must do place
Café Pazar I don’t think really changes can’t remember the prices but I think an Effes malt was 11tl lovely to relax after walking around the market
Babafirin, if you like cakes this is the place to try, we had cheese cake 12tl cappuccino I think was 18tl not as cheap as some places, but good quality and it has a nice ambiance
Sunday evening, we baby sat so took our 4-year-old (but as she says nearly 5) over to the Estara shopping centre as they have an amusement arcade and the wife likes to look round the shops, if you have young children in tow this is a good way to spend an afternoon or early evening and with the exchange rate the way it is works out quite cheap
On the way back, we stopped off at the New York Pizza (its just around the corner from our apartment)
I had a cheese burger the wife had Pizza and my granddaughter had a bowl of chips also we had 2 cans of Fanta and 2 Effes malts just over 120tl again great value and the burger was very tasty

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf