Author Topic: Thank you  (Read 1034 times)

Offline linjim

Thank you
« on: September 13, 2005, 17:04:50 PM »
Hello all, thanks for the nice welcomes. We went to Calis to celebrate our 30th anniversary. Your website was very helpful never having been before. My dad who came with us was also born in Gorton. We are already looking at flights for next time. We lost a day of our holiday curtesy of atlanta airways! take care. Linda

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Thank you
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 20:14:28 PM »
congratulations on your 30th, try excel and put in the promotions box CALIS we have booked with them for june £166 each and that includes all taxes etc, good luck

Offline linjim

Thank you
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 20:25:02 PM »
Thanks for the tip. We flew back with excel which was great (and on time) delayed 23 hours going! will try excel. Linda

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Thank you
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2005, 21:34:52 PM »
Before you do, go to search and enter Air Atlanta - part and parcel of Excel.  I say no more.....

Offline linjim

Thank you
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2005, 22:21:31 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by sue mac

Before you do, go to search and enter Air Atlanta - part and parcel of Excel.  I say no more.....

Thanks Sue, as we went with atlanta & returned with excel it makes sense now. I had no problem with excel but going was a nightmare with my elderly parents and very nervous hubby! The lack of information given by atlanta was infuriating. Linda

Offline kanga

Thank you
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2005, 12:20:56 PM »
a warm welcome to the forum ,sorry its a belated one but we have been in calis for 7 weeks and no computer,just sun efes and fun

kanga

ps flythomascook.com

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf