Author Topic: Sundial Restaurant  (Read 5991 times)

Offline JulieDiane

Re: Sundial Restaurant
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2017, 10:07:03 AM »
I found them on FB, contacted them & they have got back to me, they collect there will be 4 adults one child, they're happy with that number, think i'll book a bit closer to the time in case we get forgotten! We don't fly out until 16th September, it really can't come quick enough.. We're booking the Dalyan adventure with animal too, supplies child seat for Lacey and a visit to the turtle sanctuary/hospital is included in the day, really getting excited, at 52 years of age you'd think i'd have grown out of getting over excited when we go away  ;D ;D

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2017, 10:16:09 AM »
Hope you have a marvellous time!

Offline marina

« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2017, 10:26:46 AM »
You're never too old! My OH is 68 and counting the days until we come out in October!  ;D  Have a great time.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2017, 13:11:14 PM »
We've never been here, somewhere we are going to go but never get to, do they pick up or should we get a taxi? any help appreciated   :)

I've seen a call button / intercom to get a lift from the main road to the Sundial. If you get the Tasyaka dolmus, you get off at the first (new) roundabout, just before the road starts to go up the hill towards Ovacik. The call button is just to the right of the roundabout

Offline Phil

« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2017, 10:11:47 AM »
I'm pretty certain the call button is no longer provided.
There used to me a nice little Pergola for you to sit in while you waited for the pick up - but this is now pretty much derelict and all the signage has been removed.

Offline Phil

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2017, 10:18:59 AM »
We went there last week and had a fabulous meal in great surroundings. Very laid back and atmospheric. Highly recommended.

( Despite the lady on the lady on the table behind us complaining about everything ..... and the kids from the next table chucking the sun bed cushions in the swimming pool. I don't know how the staff kept their cool to be honest.......)

Be aware that the pick ups are not private. The ones we saw were in a minibus. You have to go to certain designated pick up points ( eg a nearby hotel) - they do not go to private addresses. This means the guests arrive in mini waves and it seems you are then tied to certain departure times. We went by taxi and it suited us much better.

The Sun Dial should be on everyone's Bucket List.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2017, 11:52:35 AM »
...Despite the lady on the lady on the table behind us complaining about everything ....

Well, she must have been very uncomfortable.  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf