Author Topic: Auction 2 - 8 JUNE 2016 - The list  (Read 8857 times)

Offline Dizzy Jan

Auction 2 - 8 JUNE 2016 - The list
« on: May 11, 2016, 22:45:22 PM »

Auction part 2 this will take place on Wednesday 8th June on Çalış seafront.

The auction will again take place outside the Nil and Bambu bars on Çalış seafront with the 3C’s auctioneer, CBF's own Richard Dumayne setting up his podium in front of Azure Properties.

Last year the joint auctions raised over 21,000 TL to fund projects for disadvantaged local youngsters.   

This year our charity, besides funding several school and disabled unit projects  (details of these will be provided shortly when we have the follow up pictures) , providing 15 university bursaries and supporting the English learning Centre and Love Homes projects, we are concentrating on helping individual youngsters and we have already funded several hearing aid implants for deaf children. As each implant costs around 6.000 TL, we are hoping that the auction will be as successful as last year in order to enable us to help even more deaf children.

Promises are still coming in and are gratefully accepted. Please pm Dizzy Jan or contact the charity on 0536 3739520 or email threecscharity@hotmail.com if you would like to help.

As in previous years, if you are unable to attend the auction and would like to bid for an item (or items) you will be able to make e-mail commission bids both from Turkey and from the UK. Bidding instructions both for those attending on the night and for those wishing to make e-mail commission now follows:

BIDDING INSTRUCTIONS

Here are the details for bidding, both for those who are able to attend the auction and for those who are bidding by e-mail.

The auction is great fun, a great way to grab a bargain and a great way to help make real changes to the lives of local children here in the Fethiye district.

INSTRUCTIONS FOR BIDDING ON THE NIGHT

Those attending on the night wanting to make bids will be asked to complete a form on arrival at the restaurants giving your name address and contact details. You will then be provided with a "Bidding Number" card and an auction catalogue (cost 2TL) as in UK auctions.

You will also be able to pre-register during the viewing period 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm at the Bambu Restaurant on the afternoon/evening of the auction. Please note you will not be able to bid unless you have a bidding card. This makes it easier both for the auctioneer and for administering the winning bids.

Money will be collected on the night where possible, "Promises" issued and official receipts given. For those unable to pay on the night, payment will be required within 7 days of the close of auction or the item will be withdrawn. In these cases the "Promise" will not be issued until the payment is received. We regret that we cannot accept payment by credit card.

COMMISSION BIDS BY E-MAIL   -   This facility is now open!!!!!!!!

For those bidding by e-mail, please e-mail me with your commission bid through my profile on this forum or send an e-mail to threecscharity@hotmail.com  Please advise us what you are bidding on,  your minimum bid and how much you are prepared to bid up to and our auctioneer will bid on your behalf up to your maximum bid - just like a real auction or on e-bay.

Internet bids for items featuring in the auction will be accepted up to 10 am Turkish time (8.00 am English time) on the morning of the auction, Wednesday 8 June when this facility will close.

All e-mail bids received will be acknowledged within 24 hours of receipt. If you are a winning bidder we will e-mail you the day following the auction and advise how much the item has cost you. It will not necessarily be your maximum bid. We will then advise you how to make your payment (there are different methods depending on whether you are in UK or Turkey). Payment will be required within 7 days of the auction or your bid will be void.

You will receive a copy of your "Promise" signed by the person donating by e-mail giving full contact details of how to contact them and how to claim your promise as well as a receipt for your payment once the funds have cleared through our account. A hard copy of the "Promise form" will also be sent to you in UK by the next supporter who is returning to UK. We will also arrange for any physical goods to be delivered to you as and when this can be arranged.  Alternatively your winning lot will be held at the 3C’s shop until you are out on holiday - it is your choice.

As we will be continuing to add to the list right up to the auction, please revisit the list and make additional bids if you see anything else that you would like.

I hope that this clarifies the bidding system which has worked successfully for the last 9 auctions.

HAPPY BIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!

The List now starts below and it will be added to every few days as new promises come in.  As this is a pinned post please check out the list regularly. New comments can be made at the end of this post. New lots will be added to the list right up until the day of the auctions  so please keep checking out the list and make sure you get your commission bids in on time.                                       

Thank you                                                     

THE LIST

Colour (not highlights) cut & hair conditioning mask valid to end October    Selim Kuafor

Jon Richards crystal embellished brooch   Edith Brindle

2 x English breakfast inc. tea or coffee valid until end of 2016   Mulberry Tree Restaurant Fethiye

Pair of ladies mirrored sunglasses   Genc Optik

Cool Dude boy monkey   Julie Zercek Fantasia, Fethiye

1 x bespoke greeting card to the value of 20tl (no expiry)

100tl voucher valid to 30/9/16  (Promise 2)   20/20 Boutique

An unusual boxed set of six cake forks with cake server. The forks measure 5" the server is 7" All made in Silver plate, Electro Plated Nickel Silver. All are back-stamped and were made in England. This set dates circa 1960s. It is in lovely condition and seems like it was never used.   Jacqui Harvey

This is a vintage brooch dating circa 1950s/60s. It is costume jewellery and is gold tone with faux diamonds and pink sapphires. 3" across in very good condition. (Not the original box)   Jacqui Harvey

2 x meals starter & any main course valid to 31/10/16   Beach House Restaurant & Bar

2 x main course only meals (no drinks) valid to 10/10/16   Adrian Beach Hotel

2 x 12 Islands boat trips inc lunch & transfers valid to 30/9/16  NB This must be booked via Intersky Travel   Kardesler Boat

4 x meals inc 1 drink per person (local alcoholic or soft drink only) valid to 31/12/16 (closed Sunday)   Kosem Restaurant

Ladies Karen Walker sunglasses in leatherette case    Cem Optik

A night out in Fethiye 2 x Kebab meals + 2 x Cocktails both valid to 30/9/16    Pasa Kebap & Car Cemetery Bar

2 x 2 course meals valid to 30/9/16  Not available weekends
Captains Pearl Restaurant, Fethiye

Open buffet dinner for 4 people  Valid from mid June to the end of October 2016. Drinks not included. Booking advised   The Remer Hotel

5 x rope bracelets with crystal embellishments; 1 x turquoise, 1 x purple, 1 x mauve, 1 x pink & 1 x green / yellow   
Luxus Maximus

2 x bedside rugs 70 x 108 cms 1 x burgundy background with a navy / cream pattern 1 x cream background with burgundy / navy pattern   Anon

Carpet 200 x 140 cms burgundy background with navy / cream pattern     Anon

2 x Sunday lunch (no drinks) valid to 31/10/16   King's Gardens Restaurant

1 x return ticket to Rhodes valid to 31/10/16   Tuana Maritime

Deriva zipped handbag in brown leather base 17 x 40cms & approx 23 cms high Reis Leather

2 x gents Tony Montana V Neck t shirts 1 x green 1 x purple both size medium + navy bucket hat   St Marine Yachting + No Fear

One way Dalaman airport transfer for 1 - 6 people valid to 31/10/16    Fethiye Lovers

2 days car rental valid to 31/10/16 NB Minimum 3 days notice required   Fethiye Lovers

2 x Turkish breakfast valid until 31/12/16   Marina Boutique Hotel

"Turkish souvenirs" a pair of unusual Turkish coffee cups with metal shells + sugar plate, an Anatolian doll & 2 x 350g boxes of Turkish delight (not shown on photograph but will be available on the night)    Eftal Souvenirs, Megri Souvenirs & Servet Sekerleme Turkish Delight Factory.

2 x wrought iron wall hanging tea light holders 1 x leaf shaped (max 51 x 18cms) 1 x "oak leaf crown (approx 33cms high) + rose decorated vase.     Akkaya Isi + SEC Ticaret

12 Islands boat trip including transfers valid to 30/9/16   Tiny Akropol

2 x 2 course meals (starter + main course) + 1 glass of house wine per person valid to 1/10/16   Citrus Restaurant, Karagozler

2 x meals - starter + any beef or chicken main course & 1 rice, 1 noodles & 1 chips (no drinks) valid to 31/10/16  Shanghai Blues Restaurant Baris Manco Blvd.

3 course dinner for 4 (no drinks) only available Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday valid to 31/10/16   Varil Bar, Calis Kordon

2 x daily boat trip to Butterfly Valley, Camel Beach, St Nicholas Island inc lunch & transfers (no drinks)   Focus Tours, Calis

2 x 3 course set menu dinner (excl drinks) Booking required 1 day in advance valid to 31/10/16   Kerim Restaurant & Bar

Cold starter & main course for 2 + a bottle of house wine valid to 31/10/16   Motto Dining, Calis

Any set chicken meal for 2 (no drinks) valid to 31/10/16   Calis Beach Indian Restaurant

Ladies rope & crystal embellished bracelet + Rosmarin aloe vera (after sun gel which is not showing in photograph but will be available on the night).     Edi's Silver Centre + I&A Perfumes Hisaronu

Gents "Omega" watch on silver tone bracelet   Ramos Watches

Ladies Alain Delon gold tone wrist watch with circular champagne dial which is approx 1cm in diameter   Funda Watches Fethiye

2 ceramic crowns valid to 31/12/16   Cagtay Aras at Holident Dental Clinic

1 tooth implant valid to 31/12/16  Cagtay Aras at Holident Dental Clinic

A Scottish Hamper to included I pkt of shortbread fingers, I tin of Haggis, I pkt of extra mature Chedder Cheese, I pkt of extra mature Chedder Cheese with Chilli and tomatoes, I pkt of real Oatcakes and I bottle of Glenlivet 12 year old single malt whiskey.   
Rosemary & Robin Drylie (AKA Toky)

Sweetie heaven (promise 2) 570gr Bassett's liquorice allsorts, 325gr Thornton's Classics chocolate. 100gr Cadbury's dairy milk spring edition 6 x 24gr polo mints   Shelagh & Ray Cannon, Mary 62 & other anon donors

Meze & any chicken dish (excluding those with prawns) for 2 - no drinks valid to 31/10/16   Mangal House

Any chicken meal + pancake (no drinks) for 2 valid to 31/10/16   Georges Restaurants

A lovely photo frame with Butterfly decoration. Full size is 9in x 8.5in (23cm x 22cm) with an attached stand. It takes a 7in x 5in (13cm x 18cm) photograph. This item will be available after the 10th June   Anon

Chocolate Treats (promise 2) 2 x 100gr Smarties mini eggss, 2 x 53gr Cadbury's dairy milk tiffin 1 x 53gr Cadbury's dairy milk caramello, 1 x 53gr Cadbury's dairy milk mint crisp, 2 x 53gr Cadbury's dairy milk golden crisp, 1 x 107gr Nestle pick & mix, 1 x 110gr Caramac giant buttons, 1 x 119gr Cadbury's dairy milk pebbles. 1 x 110gr Cadbury's chocolate pretzels, 1 x 100gr Udis milk chocolate & caramel clusters (gluten free)   Mickinblack & others

Ladies pamper pack 6 x trial size fragrances - 1 x Anais Anais, 1 x Paloma Picasso, 1 x Lancome miracle, 1 x Ralph Lauren lauren, 1 x Lancome tresor, 1 x "mystery" fragrance - 5 x bottles Maybelline color show nail varnish - pink, yellow, green, petrol blue & navy blue - 2 x Avon colour attract magnetic nail polishes - spellbound green & gold rush - 2 x Avon colour atrract magnetic nail polish wands.   Anon

Beginners Dive Day,  (promise 2) a holiday excursion and great fun day out for all the family – a real diving experience for complete beginners! European Diving Centre Fethiye is famous for giving non divers the opportunity to try diving in a safe fun environment . You will be given a short introductory lesson on basic diving concept., Divers start in waist high water from the beach with 1 instructor to 2 divers. After the dive you can relax on the boat or swim in the warm blue water, snorkelling equipment is also available,  in the afternoon you will have your second dive to a max depth of 5 meters. A fun day out on the boat with lunch provided  (note minimum age for this promise is 14 in accordance with Turkish regulations) valid until 31 October 2016   European Diving Centre, Fethiye

Any meal from the menu for 2 people + 2 cocktails, valid to 31/10/16   Bambu Restaurant

"Nargile pipes" This is taken from an original painting by talented local artist Carol Bostan & is suitable for either wall hanging or can be displayed flat, as there are 4 chrome legs. Please note that the surface is not heatproof, so is unsuitable for service of hot food. Approx 30 x 30cms   Carol Bostan

Ladies square framed poloroid sunglasses by Vivaldi   Dunya Optiks

Ladies MK (Michael Kors) silver coloured necklace & matching earrings, suitable for pierced ears   Anon

Ladies Raymond wrist watch. With circular black dial & on a gold / silver toned bracelet   Dikmen Centre, Fethiye

Delicate silver & blue topaz necklace. The 3 topaz stones are set in an inverted triangle   Gumuscu Metin, Fethiye
[/font][/size]

4 x cocktails from the choice available on the night - valid to 31/10/16   Joseph's Bar

Voucher to the value of 100tl available for meals only (no drinks) for 2-4 people & valid to 31/10/16   Cadde Restaurant

Home baked bakewell tart Promise 1 (as available at Rainbow Café) valid to 8th July. Baked to order by mutual consent   Laura Atak

Home baked bakewell tart Promise 2 (as available at Rainbow Café) valid to 8th July. Baked to order by mutual consent   Laura Atak

Red / black crocodile effect Michael Kors handbag with 2 large internal compartments & a central zipped compartment approx 24cm high & 38cms wide. + red quilted Michael Kors zip around wallet / purse with 4 internal compartment, one zipped for coins & 12 credit card holders approx 20 x 10 cms   Calis Bag Shop

Ladies silver toned oval drop ear rings suitable for pierced ears with malachite style crystals. Approx 4cms   Fez Silver Shop

Gents "GC Guess" watch with black  circular dial (approx 4cm) on gold toned bracelet   Tik Tak Watches (At Fez Silver Shop)
[/size

A Genuine Designer Evening bag by Paul Costelloe in pale blue leather with gold tone chain. 5 1/2" high and 6" wide.    Jacqui Harvey

150tl voucher, which may be used against any prescription glasses or sunglasses valid to 2/9/16.   Star Optik

1 x white chocolate & Bailey's cheesecake + 1 x millionaire shortbread both about 10 cms not available until after 5th July & delivery by mutual arrangement.    Jackie Roberts

Starter & any main course meal for 2 valid to 31/10/16.   Meeting Point

"Picnic Days" pink coolbag base measuring approx 24 x 13cms & approx 28cms high, with a further zipped pocket 22 x16cms & a side net pocket for the bottle of wine. + 2 x Subway sandwich meal deals valid to 31/9/16.   Tarot Jan & Subway Hisaronu

1 pair Beats by Dr.Dre headphones.   1 pair Beats by Dr.Dre headphones

1 pair Sonia HD headphones model no SN740.   The Phone Shop, Ovacik

"Tiffin Time" 1 x 240 Yorkshire teabags & a selection of McVitie's biscuits; 500gr milk chocolate digestives, 500gr digestives, 300gr rich tea & 250gr ginger nut.   Paul & Bettina Connell

2 x 6 Islands Boat trip on Dragon - the pirate ship of Olu Deniz - valid to 30/9/16. Booking required 1 day in advance.   SBA Moving & Relocation

4 x Sunset cruise on Dragon - the pirate ship of Olu Deniz - valid to 30/9/16. Booking required 1 day in advance (promise 1).   SBA Moving & Relocation

4 x Sunset cruise on Dragon - the pirate ship of Olu Deniz - valid to 30/9/16. Booking required 1 day in advance (promise 2).   SBA Moving & Relocation

A 100 pound (yes pound!) voucher to use on treatments of your choice at Goldfinger Hair and Beauty Salon, Ovacik and Hisaronu. No expiry date.    Aisha AKA Menthol

"Home from school" 2 x resin dolls; 1 seated with a book under her arm & being greeted by her dog approx 24cms high, 1 standing with her satchel approx 29cms high.   Sec Ticaret

Ladies silver bangle style bracelet with an attractive tripe cut out square detail approx 19cm in circumference.   Angel - Nil Bar

« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 19:50:20 PM by Dizzy Jan »

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
Re: Auction 2016 The list begins
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2016, 23:01:54 PM »
Well done Janet - I huge amount of work already.   :)

Offline sunlover

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 08:24:37 AM »
Great Janet,

Can i just ask though, you have put Auction as Thursday 1st June, the 1st is a Wednesday, is it the 1st or 2nd?

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 08:37:04 AM »
It is Wednesday 1st June

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2016, 18:14:01 PM »
Soooo gutted I have to miss this by one day! I was there one year when it was on but was not well for two days and could not go!
I will be placing some bids via email probably for the same things i bid on each year if the donations are there!  :)

Offline Menthol

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2016, 19:13:55 PM »
DizzyJan -  do I PM you with my donation?

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2016, 20:08:57 PM »
Hi Menthol

Yes please and I will pass it on to the relevant person. But I will also need to know about it to put it on the list. Thank you very much indeed for the donation it will be very gratefully received.

Janet

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2016, 14:47:06 PM »
DJ You are a star getting all this lot posted. I know it must be twice as difficult when you haven't seen the items in the flesh to match descriptions & photos

xx

Offline Dizzy Jan

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2016, 15:24:58 PM »
Thank you Liz but at least I could sit down and my feet did not ache well done for all your collecting along with Mick and Richard.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2016, 12:18:49 PM »
Less than 44 hours left to get those internet bids in!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf