Author Topic: someplace new  (Read 2401 times)

Offline Ally B

someplace new
« on: May 20, 2019, 15:06:39 PM »
Just got back from 3c's Mrs B was handing some things in and having a look,I usually stand outside looking bored but not this time,there is a new shop next door run by a very talented young lady who renovates old furniture,mirrors,lamps etc. some of the stuff is quite amazing.Also the shop has a small coffee shop which is handy when you are hanging about waiting.Walking back down Baris Manco about half way between the pork shop and the roundabout on the right hand side there is a place called Cadinin Yeri it is where the Kemalkara Restaurant used to be where they used to hold weddings , I think last year it was Fethiye lovers car hire.This place has like small rooms all over place selling crafts,second hand clothes,new clothes,paintings,jewelry and all sorts of crafts new to me, there is also a bar for refreshments.At the bar there is a carved door which I was told was 400years old. I really enjoyed the experience and will go back again before we go home.I am sure many of the C.B.F. ladies would spend a good hour in there.Another place good for Calis

Offline TOSH TOSH

• Newly Registered
Re: someplace new
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2019, 17:11:32 PM »
Yes we went there in April, it is a very interesting place, well worth a visit  8)

Offline marina

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2019, 20:34:05 PM »
We also stumbled across this place yesterday. As you say AllyB, great little place to browse around.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2019, 08:42:29 AM »
Not too far from us so will have a browse when we're over.
I love upcycling and crafts so looking forward to visiting already

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2019, 14:10:55 PM »
Stilhepsi is just fabulous...

I have been doing my own upcycling and and regularly buy paints and brushes from her shop at very reasonable prices and you don't have to buy a litre tin when you only need a fraction of that as she has different options in smaller sizes including Chalk Paint and 5 purpose acrylics.

Find them on Facebook here www.facebook.com/Stilhepsi-582619318769862/ or for some reason she updates her personal profile with all the latest info and photos here www.facebook.com/stil.hepsi.3

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2019, 16:40:45 PM »
Do they also paint items for u or do u buy the paints and do yourself? Thanks

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2019, 06:44:19 AM »
You can take your own items to be upcycled

Offline nichola