Author Topic: Linen curtains ..where to buy  (Read 1683 times)

Offline TIGER

Linen curtains ..where to buy
« on: June 18, 2019, 08:43:19 AM »
Can any of you ladies help out ... I want to buy some white linen voiles for a really large patio window . For years I have seen a shop at the side of the fish market in fethiye but for some reason never got its name , this time when I am in Calis I am 100% going to go and get some curtains made . Can any of you ladies advise me on were is the best place to go , and the best price, I have seen lots of small shops with beautiful fabrics as well but I don’t know if they make the curtains or just sell the materials??
Thank you in advance

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Linen curtains ..where to buy
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 09:36:59 AM »
I think that any of the shops that have bales of curtaining will make the curtains for you for a relatively small amount of money. If they don't, there's innumerable tailors that would oblige. I'm well out of touch with prices, as, other that replacing an odd piece of sun curtain, I haven't bought for a number of years.

Just one small point, are you sure that you want linen? Most of the voiles here are more nylon type composition, hang them at the window when you've washed them & all the creases drop out, no ironing required   :)

Offline Big Doug

• Not so big Doug
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2019, 10:21:29 AM »
We also had curtains made up from one of the Tuesday market stalls, they will also come to your place measure up and come back and fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline TIGER

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2019, 11:34:54 AM »
Thanks for the replies, I will have a good look when I get there, I want the curtains to bring home with me, so hopefully they will do them within the two weeks that we are there.  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf