Author Topic: Poorly cat  (Read 2306 times)

Offline GrantT

Poorly cat
« on: October 11, 2019, 13:32:28 PM »
Hi,

Not going to get chance to post this anywhere else now so just hoping someone from an animal charity will see it.

There is a cat in Sokak 145/1 off sok 122 Fethiyr centrum with a big abscess on the side of its face looking very thin. Sits under the cars all day. Tabby & white if anyone can help the poor thing.

Hoping so.

Thanks !

Offline Georgie Girl

• Newly Registered
Re: Poorly cat
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2019, 13:52:20 PM »
Are you on Facebook as you can post on Calis Beach Lovers site or better still on the the International Friends of Hayed site which is the animal charity for the Fethiye/Calis area and they will advise you what can be done.

Sent from my SM-J530F using Tapatalk

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 17:31:37 PM »
Hi grant, I have made a member of hayed aware of your post but like GG says FB & the animal charity groups have info on what to do /contact should you see a poorly animal,  Cheers

Lee

Offline pompeylee

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 13:43:09 PM »
Taken from FB

If you find a street animal that is in distress please call the Hayed Hotline.05317104141.....You may have to wait for a response for permission to take said animal to one of Hayed's registered vets.This may take maximum 5-10 mins as we get a vet assess the situation especially out of hours.Just taking an animal to one of our vets does not guarantee  payment.Permission MUST be given.Please DO NOT call a Hayed volunteers personal mobile call the HOTLiNE:

Offline GrantT

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2019, 19:53:29 PM »
Hi pompeylee,

I was travelling home after I posted so unable to post anywhere else or call anyone. Thank you so much for helping and forwarding my post.

Would they let you know if any action had been taken or not ?

Hoping for a happy ending and thanks again

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf