Author Topic: Holiday Plans 2020  (Read 7418 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Holiday Plans 2020
« on: December 28, 2019, 20:10:38 PM »
With the flight prices being sky high (pardon the pun) - are you looking elsewhere? Or sticking with it...

We will be there for our now traditional 10 days in October having booked flights when they came out at 5am(Easyjet). Way more than I'd hoped but cheaper than elsewhere.

We have decided at last that lovely though Jiva Beach is, we aren't there enough to justify the cost so for 2020 we will revert to an earlier format which is 3 days in Fethiye, then across to Calis for a week. Mutlu this time - we have stayed there before and think it is excellent - good breakfast, seafront location & sea views. Also something that seems to become more important each year - lovely and quiet.

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Holiday Plans 2020
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 20:16:58 PM »
Bargain, cost cheaper than a flight, thanks to jet2 will be enjoying week or so in Olu Deniz in September.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 20:32:39 PM »
Nice one Bernie

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 22:22:54 PM »
Booked for June and September. Flight prices cheaper than for many years thanks to a heads up from a good friend.

Accommodation in September more that we would have hoped but hey-ho. Accommodation for June to be finalised but we are ever hopeful.

Where else would two OAP's go.   :)

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 22:34:08 PM »
Dingwall ?  :)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 22:43:18 PM »
Dingwall ?    :)

Could you not have suggested that before I spent money  :( :( :(

Offline lynne

• Birmingham, UK
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2019, 23:31:05 PM »
We are booked for a week in October at the Alesta Yacht Hotel - although it was such a bargain through Sunshine.co.uk, I will be amazed if it happens  :)

Offline blueclad

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2019, 11:05:42 AM »
Were off to Calis  from 15 th june for almost 3 weeks excellent flight very cheap  deal from LGW with B A when they first put them on sale day flights as well.  FAT transfers booked.  hotel booked gone up £ 2 per room per night  :(  first increase in 5 yrs so not to bad )but nothing to pay them till we arrive ,

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2019, 12:08:00 PM »
Calis Beach again for us in October, this time at the Oykun (again).  We were intending to have a week at Jiva Beach again as we did this year followed by a week at Oykun but the increase in Jiva price (30+%) was unacceptable, so we are back for two weeks in a place that we like so much.
As you say Keith, the Mutlu is a good hotel.............I might see you this time, having missed you at Jiva Beach this year.    :)

Offline kevinc250

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2019, 17:28:42 PM »
We are booked for a week in October at the Alesta Yacht Hotel - although it was such a bargain through Sunshine.co.uk, I will be amazed if it happens   :)
lynee , that's a nice find thank you, on the face of things both me and Amanda could fly from Manchester return for 14 nights for just under £300 each which is,
nice, now to find a nice hotel in calis for a reasonable rate and we are good to go me thinks

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf