Author Topic: E visa problem  (Read 3498 times)

Offline sunlover

E visa problem
« on: April 08, 2017, 17:14:46 PM »
Why does there seem to be a problem every year with our E visa,s!

I did the two for both of us today, my one came straight through on e mail ready to pay and print off, but hubbys has not appeared yet, after a few hours, when is it safe to assume its not worked and do another one ?

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Re: E visa problem
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 19:42:17 PM »
Have you checked your spam and drafts, i find on a tablet a lot of my reply emails go to my drafts folder for some reason! I did mine and hubby's wednesday and both confirmation emails were through in seconds, is there anyway you can check how much payment was taken so you know if youv paid for one or two? Hope you get sorted   ;)

Offline sunlover

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2017, 08:53:59 AM »
Checked all other areas of e mails and nothing, we certainly have not paid for it, as i only did the application and have not received the further e mail confirming it has been accepted, as i got mine through straight away within few minutes , then you pay for it, then another e mail arrives and thats the visa to print off. I will give it until tonight then do another one, i think thats the best way.

Offline DianaJ

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2017, 16:07:13 PM »
Ive found in past if they haven't come through you can go back in & retrieve through the option "ongoing application" and you can get it there. 

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 16:12:35 PM »
I did 2 last night without any issues.

Offline sunlover

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 17:26:06 PM »
Oi just went in to retrieve the first application and could find nothing so did a new application, all went through to payemnt got the first e mail to say accepted, second e mail never came thorugh as site threw a message up saying ' because of the activity on the website it has been reported at the authorities '. Now wont let me go into website at all!!!
Very confused !  I think all we can do is call the turkish embassy tmrw to find out why! GRRRRRR

Offline sadler

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 17:49:10 PM »
How annoying, Carole. I have yet to try to get our visas . Not something I look forward to especially as everything I seem to touch lately goes wrong!   :)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 17:55:08 PM »
Have you got another computer/ device you could use to try and retrieve your first attempt? When i did ours last week it just would not let me change the date of expiry on my credit card, we both tried for about 10  minutes then i tried from a different device and it let me do it just like that!

Offline bewva

• Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 19:09:59 PM »
Oi just went in to retrieve the first application and could find nothing so did a new application, all went through to payemnt got the first e mail to say accepted, second e mail never came thorugh as site threw a message up saying ' because of the activity on the website it has been reported at the authorities '. Now wont let me go into website at all!!!
Very confused !  I think all we can do is call the turkish embassy tmrw to find out why! GRRRRRR
You could try logging in in a new "incognito" window.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 19:30:43 PM »
I think all we can do is call the turkish embassy tmrw to find out why!

HAHAHAHA ! Good luck with that !  ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf