Author Topic: Another new Five Star Hotel going up  (Read 22290 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Another new Five Star Hotel going up
« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2015, 17:17:53 PM »
Ha ha Colwyn!

It's like the old sign at Guvens - "free beer tomorrow".

Rest assured if anyone passes a beer over the "wall" I will be on here like a shot  :)

Anyway - back on topic - another new hotel! Shall I start "promoting" it now or wait until the drearies start moaning again?

Such decisions  ;)

Offline quackers

« Reply #41 on: August 15, 2015, 17:36:16 PM »
Jacquı it may be expensıve but those people who have booked know how much everythıng is and they are happy to pay ıt. Its theır choice. If they dont want to pay ıt they would not go on holıday there. I think ıts expensıve for trips ,cabanas etc and word seems to be gettıng around ın the Hotel about cheaper optıons for trips and places to dıne out of the Hotel.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #42 on: August 15, 2015, 17:46:34 PM »
If I get any beers I'll let you know but I don't think anyone who I gave advice to will be there or even know me from Adam.

I will going to have nosey but the 'free beer over the wall' was a little joke.  I don't think I really need free beer thanks. I can afford to buy my own. I don't even know if there's a wall either ;-)

And the reason I am still on the Sensatori site is probably because I have not been s h i t stirring like some on here and FB who have nothing better to do.

Enjoy your weekend - I know I will

Stoop I do not think the members like me, Loz and Toky are trouble makers or sh@t stirrers.  We answered questions that were asked.  We were banned for giving honest answers that there are places to book tours and visit outside the resort etc.,  I hardly think that Toky warning about the Turtles was sh@t stirring.
Do you really think all Forums run the same as the Sensatori one?   I think there would be nothing left on CBF if Scunner decided to delete posts he did not like or did not put Calis in the best light.   
I think you are leading a charmed life with the Sensatori Forum and I hope you will receive your just rewards for being a model member.

This posting was on T.A. from a man staying at the Sensatori...would you say he was a sh@t strirrer with nothing better to do or just someone wanting to make a point and not being allowed too ??
-------------------------------------------
 Yes I can testify that the facebook group set up by two people do not like any negative comments. I got removed from the group because I asked why the hotell is charging for sitting in the Cabana at the rate of 50 Euro a day when we have paid so much for the all incusive in August! First the guy came back and said: "No one is forcing you to get it!" When I came back and said technically I am forced to pay as part of the set up when I bought the holiday I was looking forward to sitting in one of those Cabana at least once during our 10 days stay? His response was to remove me from the group...

---------------------------------------------------

Quackers, you will see from the above that some people booked and paid a lot of money thinking they would not be paying extras. 

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #43 on: August 15, 2015, 21:06:11 PM »
How bloody dare you Stoop make comments like that. If you are referring to me about being a **** stirrer, you'll have a lot of explaining to do.  The only reason I suggested trips outside of Sensatori was because a customer had asked what was available outside the resort for trips. Nothing to do with **** stirring . So I sincerely hope I'm wrong in my assumption  Stoop. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:06:47 AM by Toky »

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2015, 21:09:43 PM »
Should read if you are referring

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2015, 13:49:11 PM »
I have the right to an opinion like everyone else. Some people have gone on that site purely to stir it up. They know who they are and I do not have to tell them.

I have no idea why you were banned and to be honest I'm not remotely interested.

If you were banned for suggesting trips outside Sensatori then I should have been banned well before you as I've recommended many places to go to away from the hotel.

This is my last post on this particualr thread as I'm gettinig tired of the bickering and have better things to do with my time.

Have a good Sunday.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2015, 14:32:10 PM »
Yes but some of us dared to say that there were companies other than Thomson's that ran these trips.  We did not stop at just describing the places the Sensatori Thomson's tours took the guests to.
I had the nerve to answer a question from a member who asked were there any other place for a Turkish Bath outside the resort.  I names 3 places includng two Hotels in Calis.  I had a private mail from Sonia tellng me I was not allowed to mention names of other Hotels and not to do it again.  My post was deleted.
Keep on defending them Stoop, you will stay on their F.B. Pages.  I am sure they are reading all the posting on here and are pleased that you are rubbishing CBF members and only have good words for their resort.
My last words too, but I think CBF members will know the score by now.  :-X  ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Another new Five Star Hotel going up
« Reply #47 on: August 26, 2015, 15:38:36 PM »
If you honestly think I defend the hotel then you need to learn to read.

What I will defend is people's right to holiday in whatever place they wish and if this happens to be an AI Sensatori ( which you seem to hate for some reason) then so be it.

Also going back to you idiotic notion that they do nothing for the local economy. Try telling that to Max at Koca Calis Beach Bar and Defne Pension (and others I'm sure) who have both received lots of extra custom from the staff who stay in the new accommodation block - mostly English as well.

Il reiterate - the reason I am still on there is that I do not deliberately go on to stir things up. I do not defend the hotel at all. If they are causing problems then I will complain through the correct channel (as I did with the staff accommodation block and the problems it caused) not some FB page set up by a couple of Sensatori fanatics.

Offline spo6666

• Paul
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2015, 13:13:08 PM »
Stoop said
This is my last post on this particualr thread as I'm gettinig tired of the bickering and have better things to do with my time.

Have a good Sunday.

Obviously not  :)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2015, 22:16:27 PM »
Well sometimes you have to make decisions in life no matter who you upset.

:)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf